FAO peeps that live in London...

FANTA

Ok. I've made my point now, I did do it all on purpose but I'm being normal again now, I'm not feeling the raving banshee look it's not very nice.Anyway entertainment for the night done, I'm going to watch pretty woman and have a good cry about how sh*t my life is. I trust you'll enjoy not sticking up for me and adding to the insults about me for the next two hours until you finish work.

Ok. I've made my point now, I did do it all on purpose but I'm being normal again now, I'm not feeling the raving banshee look it's not very nice.Anyway entertainment for the night done, I'm going to watch pretty woman and have a good cry about how sh*t my life is. I trust you'll enjoy not sticking up for me and adding to the insults about me for the next two hours until you finish work.
Get the electric toothbrush out as well or a vibrator (depending on ur slyness)... would end the equation perfectly.

Guest TimeBomb
Get the electric toothbrush out as well or a vibrator (depending on ur slyness)... would end the equation perfectly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ona roll 2nite, bare lols

allow living in edmonton i feel sorry for my mum that she lives thereim currently residing in Bush Hill Parkrents way too much gnna move out and move to barnet sides

allow living in edmonton i feel sorry for my mum that she lives there
Nuttin wrong with it imo.
where bouts you laying pm if you dont wanna hot it up

I was payin 500 a month for my flat in Croydon town centre, up until i moved in April (its Greater london so shutap with the "but it aint london" comments)But then again it was advertised at the wrong price and I'd already signed the contract so they couldntd do anythin about it.Apparently due to the "credit crunch" its even easier to haggle on rental prices so you may get a good deal