Sign in to follow this  
FANTA

FAO peeps that live in London...

In your opinion.
*Holds head in hands*There was no need to comment!! Just let things go ffs.
Anyway entertainment for the night done, I'm going to watch pretty woman and have a good cry about how sh*t my life is. I trust you'll enjoy not sticking up for me and adding to the insults about me for the next two hours until you finish work.
And lol @ changing the rapidshare password you c*nt now I've got nothing to go to sleep with.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sh*t, my rent is only around £320 a month. That's why I needed a council place, I'm happy now I've got my council place because for one it's in a private area and I laugh at the people next door in the same property only with two bedrooms paying £900 a month. LOL.Plus I was in private rented before and the rent was £850 PCM for some shitty small 2 bedroom above shops.

Guest Logster

When I was looking in Streatham sides I was looking at about £1100 pcm for a 2bed furnished.

London>Manchester>Liverpool>HELL>Bangladesh>Birmingham>>>>>Iraq>>>..Somalia>>.Core otf the earth>>>>>.argentina
gonna bore you uppiece of sh*t

Guest Logster
When I was looking in Streatham sides I was looking at about £1100 pcm for a 2bed furnished.
You got BUMPED
LOL, I havent even moved yet.My dad says why am I tryna move into a really nice, plush place. :/The cheapest *nice* place I found was £850 pcm behind the Streatham station and that was unfurnished. I don't wanna furnish tbh.

You got BUMPED
LOL, I havent even moved yet.My dad says why am I tryna move into a really nice, plush place. :/The cheapest *nice* place I found was £850 pcm behind the Streatham station and that was unfurnished. I don't wanna furnish tbh.
Ok I revise my statement.You WILL get bumped.Comon man furnishing is half the fun of getting a place...Get some dilapidated sh*t hole for the cheap at auction, then do it up and add value to it...Pay me and I'll do it 2bhYou know I does this

And lol @ changing the rapidshare password you c*nt now I've got nothing to go to sleep with.
lmaosome spiteful sh*t

Guest Logster
You got BUMPED
Ok I revise my statement.You WILL get bumped.Comon man furnishing is half the fun of getting a place...Get some dilapidated sh*t hole for the cheap at auction, then do it up and add value to it...Pay me and I'll do it 2bhYou know I does this
I know, you're right.Realistically I don't even wanna rent because the idea of just throwing 6k down the drain over a year for a place I don't even own just turns my stomach.I've always wanted to renovate a place. Don't put the idea in my head Marlon I can't deal with that stress right now, lol.Don't even know what to do now.

I beg we go on property ladder.You can be the chick who tries to renovate a place for a rental market by making all the furnishings and pillows specificaly stuff she likes in her taste, therefore rendering it useless for mass appeal, and I can be the guy that does the A-Rab money dance in the background.

Guest Logster
I beg we go on property ladder.You can be the chick who tries to renovate a place for a rental market by making all the furnishings and pillows specificaly stuff she likes in her taste, therefore rendering it useless for mass appeal, and I can be the guy that does the A-Rab money dance in the background.
LMFAOYou know how much I HATE people that do that sh*t, lol. Idiots./I dunno why you'll be dancing if I dont end up renting the place out, lol.

lookin around croydon sides1200 4 bedroom1000-1100 3 bedroom

I still can't get over my luck, the council gave me a THREE bedroom even though I am only entitled to two. On the river too. It's just fantastic.I don't even use the third bedroom, I'm renting it out for £450 a month if anyone is interested?

In your opinion.
*Holds head in hands*There was no need to comment!! Just let things go ffs.
Anyway entertainment for the night done, I'm going to watch pretty woman and have a good cry about how sh*t my life is. I trust you'll enjoy not sticking up for me and adding to the insults about me for the next two hours until you finish work.
:lol: :lol: :lol: