The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

Really looking forward to this...I like the direction its going and you could tell from early thats its looking to be a good gameI've got Arcade stick already, but will get another one nearer the time...Hopefully the arcade sticks will coincide with the release of the game... If thats the case then I'm pretty sure Amazon will have some preorder/purchase bundlesAnyone seen the last boss guy, Seth yet?

Really looking forward to this...I like the direction its going and you could tell from early thats its looking to be a good gameI've got Arcade stick already, but will get another one nearer the time...Hopefully the arcade sticks will coincide with the release of the game... If thats the case then I'm pretty sure Amazon will have some preorder/purchase bundlesAnyone seen the last boss guy, Seth yet?
yeah i've seen him will dont really like the character design that much

game is going to be dirt, been looking forward to this for ages now buying an arcade stick and a green xbox pad for it Gouki\'s/Akuma\'s Shun Goku Satsu on this game looks f*cked Gouken looks good on this aswell, expect him to be alot of ppl\'s new alternative to ken and ryu and maybe akuma aswell. looking for the first time yesterday at the character list and realised Sakuras in it now aswell, character lists pretty big which is good. Im glad they stuck with the 2.5D aswell, looks good man. will up a few pictures in a bit.edit: a few pics Gouken - Gouki2iig1mb.jpgSeth2djcw3c.jpgAbel2ewh10w.jpgChun-Li2s9t11u.jpgSakura - Ryu2uiu3xl.jpg

i heard that retard dan is gonna be in there lollol @ mans fireball only goin half screen
lool yh apparently ppl have been requesting that he's in it characters list so far seems to be RyuKenGouki/AkumaGoukenSakuraGuile SagatVegaBlankaChun-LiBalrogE-HondaZangeifM.BisonAbel C.ViperRufusEl FuerteSethand i've probably missed a few out i'd love to think i'd be top 10 in the world but theres ppl in japan bangin this game out on a daily in arcades, know they are gonna be sick by the time its released on consoles

want this but i don't like the xbxo controller for these games. gouken looks cool, is akuma gonna be called gouki? not gonn be up for online play coz bare trainspotters r gonna have me up on it.
unlikely, its what they call him in japan he's always been akuma in america and europe so will probs be the same again

I've been playing this over the last couple of weeks to 'get to know' the characters.Seth is a bitch. The way he sucks u into his stomach every 2 secs is differently annoying. Pulling out combos feels nice, the game is very smooth..Will be interesting to see how well online play works
What arcade?

I've been playing this over the last couple of weeks to 'get to know' the characters.Seth is a bitch. The way he sucks u into his stomach every 2 secs is differently annoying. Pulling out combos feels nice, the game is very smooth..Will be interesting to see how well online play works
What arcade?
Yea..theres a few in the mall opposite my work.50c a pop so u can get a few games in for next to nothing.Got some footage of some good matchups. 2 guys who practically live there...crazy hatred for each other