The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

I'm taken the titile for this game on PS3 I swear Macz I see you fam on this ting, what's good?Is there a match type online where 4 people can play at once, like a tag-team online ting?
I havent heard anything on that but wud be sickI hope online is lobbies So u can have like 8 man in a party and ike winner stays on ...instead of just having a one on onethat having to search again

fiending hard,only reason i pick up my psp and play alpha 3.iWant.
the way the hype of this has hit me is disgustinggg shelling out money to get my psp fixed just so i can buy alpha for it again asking anyone and everyone if they know where i can get a copy of MvC2 on xbox watched these 2 video today and got me hyped Dont even need to explain the levels of hype surroundin the second video TTKK, speaks for itself

f*ck SAKE HE PARRIED EVERY1
TRUSTTTT DAIGO = IMMENSEEEcant stress how hard it is two parry like 2-3 hit in a row on that game let alone that then the one in the air at the end. thing that makes it so sick is that his life was so low when he did that and then the special to win it, jeez.

Diago>>__________.Would love to play some of the top jap players regularly. Used to back in the troc days.I just hope lag is really minimal.
c/s daigo is f*cked yh im hoping theres no lag aswell, they were saying they are trying hard to minimalise lag so hopefully they succeed

Did anyone else go to the Eurogamer expo a couple of weeks ago? I played this on arcade machines with my brother. I was Crimson Viper. I found it hard to pull off moves but it's been a long time since I used an arcade stick.
nah didnt go wish i did though NEED to play this game

chun-li/cammyeverybody wants to be ryu/ken/akumavery predictable
common not predictable my record on SF games with Gouki was dirt. people tend to think its predictable what ur gonna do if ur using them 3 characters yet they cant beat you or see the most bait of moves coming. people use them alot but most ppl do it because they cant use no-one else, if ur good with them then its not predictable. could say chun-li is common aswell, first character people pick after those three.

common not predictable my record on SF games with Gouki was dirt. people tend to think its predictable what ur gonna do if ur using them 3 characters yet they cant beat you or see the most bait of moves coming. people use them alot but most ppl do it because they cant use no-one else, if ur good with them then its not predictable. could say chun-li is common aswell, first character people pick after those three.
no predictablemost people only use 5 moves or with akuma 6 then rinse n repeat, it kinda gets to the point were people keep trying to do the samething to u, then pull some next combo out the bag which they never seen before then i get accused of cheatingyer i play with idiots

no predictablemost people only use 5 moves or with akuma 6 then rinse n repeat, it kinda gets to the point were people keep trying to do the samething to u, then pull some next combo out the bag which they never seen before then i get accused of cheatingyer i play with idiots
ROFL thats what im saying, the games about combos. akumas not predictable none of the characters are, people using them can be obviously though. them combos that kill off most of your life bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> throwing fireballs from distance for the whole match