FAO Car Heads...

Guest DN Braund

Guest DN Braund

WOWjus done the calculations and sourced the parts, and including a new battery (which i dnt really need right now) the entire computer is gonna cost me jus about 4 billsman was budgetin for around 700 but wowmay offer this as a service tbh once i build mine

Why would you need a computer?if its just to watch dvd, then ur better gettin a dvd player with a couple of screensif its to browse the internet, bear in mind you will be mobile so you may not be in wi fi spots which would mean you subscribing to a mobile internet package

Guest DN Braund

play music and music videos off my ipod and external hard driven use it to control the ipod, plus as a hands freebut mainly just to show that i canjus finished checkin up some interface for it14603748f031b3b1119.jpg14603748ec38dc406fa.pngYA MAD????imma change it up to black and red doe n put my own logo n brandin on itshud take about a day

Most mid to top range headunits already come equipped with ipod interfaces which allow you to control your ipod from the headunitsome even come with bluetooth, sat nav and usb interfacesalso putting a comp inside will mean you having to change your suspension set up as i wouldnt imagine the bumps and knocks while driving will do the hard drives any justicetemperature issues will also need to be considered

Guest DN Braund

it wont have a hard drive so knockin aint a tingas it also wont have any movin parts inside it wnt get that hot, PSU is car battery psu so its built for thatthe enclosure has a few slots for air bt it dnt get hotthe processor is a low power intel ATOM processor thats built for embedded n low power devicesthe temp wont be an issue eitheri've thought about all this lolbut i dnt think u get the point loli dont want a mid to top of the range head uniti want a computermore flexible

Guest DN Braund

come on famur questioning the resident VIP2 computer nerd233x 8GB compact flash card connected to a CF to IDE connector on the main boardi would make one liek that but tbh thats the next level the screen is the most expensive part n im not really into buyin a next dash bit n makin the mouldnt n sh*t to put the screen inthe computer it self will b in the glove compartment like that one, but only difference is the screen with be the flip out kindso imm jus get a motorised ting with a VGA input

off topic but can u get points on ur license for going turnin left on an ahead only road ?got a feelin i fell for an undercover police trap
LOL yes, or a fine.
Oh shitness. i really can't get points for that will result into a ban, there is no way im going back to public transport.i will have to appeal against it, thats if a letter comes through the door but ive got a feeling one will come through.* cries * dies *

play music and music videos off my ipod and external hard driven use it to control the ipod, plus as a hands freebut mainly just to show that i canjus finished checkin up some interface for it14603748f031b3b1119.jpg14603748ec38dc406fa.pngYA MAD????imma change it up to black and red doe n put my own logo n brandin on itshud take about a day
:lol: :lol: LIKE u said u dont know much about cars, cos from that description i have all that already and paid £950 for it. bout running some nex battery from ur boot. u wanna drive or u wanna play solitaire. smh