andy cole VS teddy sheringham

Lenny The Tramp

sheringham blamed cole for some goal united conceeded that basically had nothing to do with himwas nevilles fault as per usual

Its just that Sheringham was one of those players who was quite vocal on the pitch and used to have a right go when he wasn't given the right pass at the right time and Andy Cole was one of them guys who aint likely to stand there and take getting a load of stick about it so they just clashed Then there was somthing about a incident at a christmas party when a joke was told and wasn't taken with a pinch of salt and it was all down hill from there this rivalry wasn't anything big though the real one was between Roy Keane and The big Danish Goalie we had around the time (i either can't remember his name or i'm to disgusted to type it)as this rivalry actually became physical at times and i'm glad to say the Irish punch harder than the Danish

they were arguing over some own goal. sick partnership thouthe nf talk was peter vs ian
and that was certified bulshit as well i aint really a fan of the dane but he aint a racist
I thought the same ting but den again wrighty aint the type of guy to chat sh*t
Well i dont really think Ian Wright's the type of guy to sit in a BBC studio buss joke and analyse games with someone who's racially abused him Just like these two did the story is Ian Wright had a bit of a nasty streak about him Tackled Schmiechael disgracefully (should've been sent off) and to cover up his actions/in order to condone them he claimed that he had been Racially abused