Goin Places on your own.

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I prefer shopping alone to be honest.I have been to Nandos on my own when I was pregnant and it was spur of the moment, but I was proper hungry. I did feel like a spare part though, lol.Holidays I would never do. Raves either, however the few times I've actually been raving our group has attracted the "lone raver" if you know what I mean.Cinema I couldn't do, but when we go cinema we always see several people on their own so it can't be that unusual.

Guest DN Braund

i hate havin ppl with me on holidayeven family, actually especially familyn reach raves like once every 10 years anyways so thats not really a thingbt i jus cnt go on holiday with a group

i hate havin ppl with me on holidayeven family, actually especially familyn reach raves like once every 10 years anyways so thats not really a thingbt i jus cnt go on holiday with a group
I went barbados with my fam this summer an whilst there told them tht was the LAST time i go on holiday with them. They bloody pissed me off most of the time.

If im really hungry id perfer to walk and eat rather than sit down like a melon and eat, dont know why.
I do this. But sometimes its best to go on your own, Caspa played my ends a few weeks ago and all my friends changed their minds about going a few hours before, so i thought f*ck this, no one ever plays near me and im not missing this sitting in the house bored so ended up going on my own. You meet a lot more people when you go on your own, people who you wouldnt talk to normally if you were with mates. Sometimes it can be more fun. I couldn't go eat in a restaurant on my own tho.

Sometimes I prefer shopping alone to be honest.I have been to Nandos on my own when I was pregnant and it was spur of the moment, but I was proper hungry. I did feel like a spare part though, lol.Holidays I would never do. Raves either, however the few times I've actually been raving our group has attracted the "lone raver" if you know what I mean.Cinema I couldn't do, but when we go cinema we always see several people on their own so it can't be that unusual.
Thing is the cinema is such an unsocialable place, you just sit there being quiet in the dark, but I still can't bring myself to ever go on my own. If I really need to see a film then I'll just download it.