What Changes Do You Expect Obama To Make Once President

Thun

I hear all this talk of change but it aint really change when you look at Obamas policys and things he has stated in the past.He is a war monger and has stated he will continue the war in Afghanistan and has threatened Pakistan which many critics think may heat up once he is in office.He also believes in this fake global warming myth and intends to shut down all coal mines which would mean a major effect on Americans for the worse. He would enforce the taxes that they intend to make people pay like a carbon tax.Obama still is going to continue warrant less spying on the American people and does not intend in stopping what the Neo Cons set up but carrying the torch on as a New World Order puppet.It did not matter whether if McCain would have won as they literally had the same policys but they both have a very different rhetoric and thats what people chose on election night. What changes do you think Obama will make that will better the people of America and worldwide?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everything a myth to you?
Be specific what is a myth and maybe i can help you.
well anything that is coming from american or british governments you deem to be false or they are always lying?now im not saying youre wrong, it just seems youre so stuck on conspiracy theories.

well anything that is coming from american or british governments you deem to be false or they are always lying?now im not saying youre wrong, it just seems youre so stuck on conspiracy theories.
lol @ the sig

I never stated everything coming from american or british governments I deem to be false or they are always lying.If you think what I post to be false then be specific and i will supply the information to prove it.

he has credibilitylook at the amount of people in Europe that like him. i shouldn't just say Europe but internationally. Alot of new business opportunities will come with that. all that can be hopped for is foreign policy changes.
We will truly see when he gets into office and see what changes he makes but for the time being he has 0 credibility just statements he has made which dont seem promising.

he has credibilitylook at the amount of people in Europe that like him. i shouldn't just say Europe but internationally. Alot of new business opportunities will come with that. all that can be hopped for is foreign policy changes.
We will truly see when he gets into office and see what changes he makes but for the time being he has 0 credibility just statements he has made which dont seem promising.
tell that to the 200'000 ppl that was at his campaign in berlin

tell that to the 200'000 ppl that was at his campaign in berlin
That aint saying much when you look back in history at all the Germans that were brainwashed by Hitler.

I think hes going to have a major effect on foreign policy. I think he actually has a chance of bringing American closer with some of Arab nations that were so scarse of Bush, infact he'll probably have warmer natonal relationships with just about everyone. Well anythings warmer than bush's relationships with the world rite now..... i believe he wants to lower the troop oversea he won't realistically be able to do this with Iraq especially going to pieces, there forces aren't ready yet for full control of there country.... I think theres some truth in the Guantamo bay being closed down as its Americas unhidden shame to the rest of the world...Not sure what he can do financially and stuff, time will tell

Guest luckstar

I WANT EVRY1 2 REMEMBER I SAID f*ck OBAMA FROM THE STARTHES A CLEAR ZIONISTHES NOT FROM SLAVE STOCK HES A WATERED DOWN DILUTE WHO WILL BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY THE JEWS AND HAWKS IN WASHINGTON... ESSENTIALLY HES A BLACK PUPPET SENT TO PLACATE THE MASSES IN AMERICAHES A TROJAN HORSE... HE WONT CHANGE A DAMN THING...IF HE GOES AFTER PAKISTAN EXPECT WORLD WAR 3 BECAUSE INDIA WILL STICK THEIR NOSES IN AND IRAN WILL BE UP 4 THE ARMS 2

I WANT EVRY1 2 REMEMBER I SAID f*ck OBAMA FROM THE STARTHES A CLEAR ZIONISTHES NOT FROM SLAVE STOCK HES A WATERED DOWN DILUTE WHO WILL BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY THE JEWS AND HAWKS IN WASHINGTON... ESSENTIALLY HES A BLACK PUPPET SENT TO PLACATE THE MASSES IN AMERICAHES A TROJAN HORSE... HE WONT CHANGE A DAMN THING...IF HE GOES AFTER PAKISTAN EXPECT WORLD WAR 3 BECAUSE INDIA WILL STICK THEIR NOSES IN AND IRAN WILL BE UP 4 THE ARMS 2
Biden dont even hide that sh*t about being a zionist.He is blatant about it and proud.

yes your right Obama is a puppet for the New World Order. He's a war monger and is a different head from the same beast. Oh yeah 9/11 was done by the CIA- on Monday your still going to be paying your internet bill- on Monday your still going to have to go to school/college/uni/work which is owned by the goverment- on Monday your still going to eat cornflakes- on Monday your still going to be typing on your Hewlett Packard keyboard

First of all, let me state this.. Obama will put up 'Protectionism' and I can't wait to see Gordon Brown's face when he does.The problem is this; Obama had been promoting 'change' all throughout his campaign but many people did not and still do not know what this 'change' is. According to many, 'change' is the fact that a black man made it to President. He ain't even black tbh. He is mixed race but that's neither here nor there. What matters is POLICY and how his strategy will affect the masses. They never really thought about it. They were so caught in to all the race propaganda that they never really questioned Obama's intentions too hard. They just wanted to make a statement and that they did.Obama will not f*ck with Pakistan as Imran Khan has stated that Joe Bidden has a good relationship with Pakistan.Afghanistan is a difficult situation. I agree we should pull out of Iraq but there needs to be some sort aid and military support there for the Afghanistan people.