What Changes Do You Expect Obama To Make Once President

Thun

rah @ "yes i'm a zionist"whether or not he'll bring about any significant change change is neither here nor there, the fact of the matter is if americans decided to vote republican AGAIN after the sh*t they've been through this deacade then they'd be a nation of f*ck*ng moronsin any case the fact that he's ostensibly a man of integrity with some kind of intellect is all the change you need after bush

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rah @ "yes i'm a zionist"whether or not he'll bring about any significant change change is neither here nor there, the fact of the matter is if americans decided to vote republican AGAIN after the sh*t they've been through this deacade then they'd be a nation of f*ck*ng moronsin any case the fact that he's ostensibly a man of integrity with some kind of intellect is all the change you need after bush
The biggest mistake that the Americans made was in fact judging John McCain on everything that Bush's adminstration had caused. McCain was a more deserving man IMO and he had dedicated an entire life time to his country. He should have beat Bush to the post tbh in the last presidential race.Obama's rhetoric won the niaeve over and 'equality' shifters were going to make sure that he did not finish any less than first past the post. There seems to be one thing in common when people mention 'equality' and that is: White MEN out = Black PEOPLE in.Sounds equal to me.

yes your right Obama is a puppet for the New World Order. He's a war monger and is a different head from the same beast. Oh yeah 9/11 was done by the CIA- on Monday your still going to be paying your internet bill- on Monday your still going to have to go to school/college/uni/work which is owned by the goverment- on Monday your still going to eat cornflakes- on Monday your still going to be typing on your Hewlett Packard keyboard
I knew streets would be one of these guys thinking Obama will change his life

People can see through this fake when presented with his policys.It really that hard to see it when you look into things a little.When the American currency gets de-valued by the time he gets into office he will take the blame for all the turmoil the country will go through economy wise in the coming years on top of any false flag ops that might happen.It will be a shame when so many are looking up to the man with hope but they will be so pissed with him by the end of his term in office imo. He will be set up as the fall guy.

People can see through this fake when presented with his policys.It really that hard to see it when you look into things a little.When the American currency gets de-valued by the time he gets into office he will take the blame for all the turmoil the country will go through economy wise in the coming years on top of any false flag ops that might happen.It will be a shame when so many are looking up to the man with hope but they will be so pissed with him by the end of his term in office imo. He will be set up as the fall guy.
Yeah. And I am going to be the first to laugh at them too. It was all to do with his skin colour and that's it. It works both ways. Voting for someone because they are white = voting for someone because they are black.I can't wait for it to come back around and hit people in the face.

yes your right Obama is a puppet for the New World Order. He's a war monger and is a different head from the same beast. Oh yeah 9/11 was done by the CIA- on Monday your still going to be paying your internet bill- on Monday your still going to have to go to school/college/uni/work which is owned by the goverment- on Monday your still going to eat cornflakes- on Monday your still going to be typing on your Hewlett Packard keyboard
:lol: :lol:secondly lol@ the zionist claims... this is funny. cos zionists themselves were claiming that obama is a muslimover zealous christians said he's a secret muslim.now hes a zionist.the guy hasnt even gotten into office. ur over zealous lust for knowing the future (aint nutin wrong with that tbh) is blinding you obviously.he was talking all that pakistan talk during the campaign cos he had to. he was made out to be weak on takign tough action so he probably just made those claims to show hes also tough. with a democratic pakistan govt in power, not musharraf, it would be very tricky to try this if he is seeking to give america a new face in terms of diplomacy.the obvious first thing to do is to try and fix the economy....nearly all of his plans rely on this. so it depends on how well the world economy improves. then he has education high on his agenda. foreign policy wise.. its always tricky. hopefully he will get good advice and remember what he said about diplomacy on election night.he has said he will close guantanamo bay. apart from the economic problems, there is also the possibility of another terror attack (planned by the CIA and thuns friends of course) which could destabilize foreign policy even more.id rather see what he DOES than armchair expert speculate what he MAY do.

I have shown clips of him beating his war drums against Pakistan whether he is showing to be tough or not he has intentions which is enough for me and he also states he wants to carry on the war in Afghanistan.He also believes in the global warming swindle which means Americans paying for the it and probably us.You only got to look at Obama policys to know they still support many of the Neo cons agenda apart from Iraq but will still carry on the war against terra and spying on the American people. Obamas advisors are war guys like Zbigniew Brzezinski which says a lot.We can sit back and watch Obama carry the torch from Bush enforcing the New World Order agenda and it will be fun seeing all people like you make excuses for him as not to lose face after seeing him as the saviour who will make CHANGE.I remember on RWD you praising Bush then turning against him after a few years. The same thing will happen with Obama. People are too gullible and put too much trust in these crooks and then wonder why the world is f*cked.

I have shown clips of him beating his war drums against Pakistan whether he is showing to be tough or not he has intentions which is enough for me and he also states he wants to carry on the war in Afghanistan.He also believes in the global warming swindle which means Americans paying for the it and probably us.You only got to look at Obama policys to know they still support many of the Neo cons agenda apart from Iraq but will still carry on the war against terra and spying on the American people. Obamas advisors are war guys like Zbigniew Brzezinski which says a lot.We can sit back and watch Obama carry the torch from Bush enforcing the New World Order agenda and it will be fun seeing all people like you make excuses for him as not to lose face after seeing him as the saviour who will make CHANGE.I remember on RWD you praising Bush then turning against him after a few years. The same thing will happen with Obama. People are too gullible and put too much trust in these crooks and then wonder why the world is f*cked.
i praised bush for the reaction to 9/11 going by the possibility that iraq may be lying. in the end.. saddam called their bluff and paid for it. the war in Afghanistan is supposed to be the only war tbh.. thats the main kahuna right there. you sit there pointing fingers saying.. it will be fun seeing people like us make a descision and take a stand,. while people like you do nothing, and just hope and pray that everyone one fails, so that you sit there saying "told you so"slap yourself and remember that you're in it like "us" wether you like it or not.

i praised bush for the reaction to 9/11 going by the possibility that iraq may be lying. in the end.. saddam called their bluff and paid for it. the war in Afghanistan is supposed to be the only war tbh.. thats the main kahuna right there. you sit there pointing fingers saying.. it will be fun seeing people like us make a descision and take a stand,. while people like you do nothing, and just hope and pray that everyone one fails, so that you sit there saying "told you so"slap yourself and remember that you're in it like "us" wether you like it or not.
At the time I was saying it should be Ron Paul but you know the clout of the mainstrem media and how much big companies pumped into the Obama campaign that Ron Paul did not have a chance.The war in Afghanistan is a joke. LOL at still believeing its a war against terra. Its a war against peasants whose land has been invaded. They are there to make sure the pipe lines are layed and guard the poppy fields that are flourrishing. Your right I am in it like you but the difference is I can see this for what it is while you still play the game of believeing Obama will make change when it is just a different puppet and no change.

At the time I was saying it should be Ron Paul but you know the clout of the mainstrem media and how much big companies pumped into the Obama campaign that Ron Paul did not have a chance.The war in Afghanistan is a joke. LOL at still believeing its a war against terra. Its a war against peasants whose land has been invaded. They are there to make sure the pipe lines are layed and guard the poppy fields that are flourrishing. Your right I am in it like you but the difference is I can see this for what it is while you still play the game of believeing Obama will make change when it is just a different puppet and no change.
ron paul's an extremist. you can be on the extreme right like pat buchanan, and he never stood a chance either,. or u can be on the extreme left like ron paul. the stupidity balance must be restored.

obamdm3.jpg
i have white trainers and i selected white font to type, so im not racist. but ur right, black people are greater than the biggest racists on road. so are white people
You just compromise the font being white as long as the majority of the space i.e. the background is dark.Voting for someone because of their skin colour = black/white.. it's the same sh*t

obamdm3.jpg
i have white trainers and i selected white font to type, so im not racist. but ur right, black people are greater than the biggest racists on road. so are white people
You just compromise the font being white as long as the majority of the space i.e. the background is dark.Voting for someone because of their skin colour = black/white.. it's the same sh*t
u have a white man in ur sig.. i thought i make up the racist quota.

obamdm3.jpg
u have a white man in ur sig.. i thought i make up the racist quota.
Yeah, the difference between the man in my sig and the man in yours is that the man in my sig got his job through hard work and he was voted in based on his hard work and proposed policy. Whereas yours got his job through sympathy votes and those looking to make the first black president.That is the difference.