What Changes Do You Expect Obama To Make Once President

Thun

Yes you can. Its how you are viewed by others. Him having a black wife sealed the deal. From he said "I do" to an empress not a princess, he pledged his allegiance
your wrong. how others percieve you does not determine your genetic makeup. you cannot "pledge alliegence" and "become a diffrent race no matter howmany black women u f*ck/ marry. thun i agree wit u to an extent, obama has not actually done anythin yet to merit his media frnzy.
Lodi dodi, genetic make-up doesnt mean you cant be called black. Swear the head of the black police association or whatever theyre called is Injun. If he aint, I know they rep for Asians. I hear where youre coming from, but its not that initThe reason why he has that frenzy is because George Bush was that bad.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can. Its how you are viewed by others. Him having a black wife sealed the deal. From he said "I do" to an empress not a princess, he pledged his allegiance
your wrong. how others percieve you does not determine your genetic makeup. you cannot "pledge alliegence" and "become a diffrent race no matter howmany black women u f*ck/ marry. thun i agree wit u to an extent, obama has not actually done anythin yet to merit his media frnzy.
Lodi dodi, genetic make-up doesnt mean you cant be called black. Swear the head of the black police association or whatever theyre called is Injun. If he aint, I know they rep for Asians. I hear where youre coming from, but its not that initThe reason why he has that frenzy is because George Bush was that bad.
well frm dis guy has a white irish mother hes mixed race! we need to stop beggin it and believing that wer getting somewer wen we aint, although i will say its progress in a way i still feel he aint fully bonifiedy does being mixed race mean u can claim black and not white ?

Oi Thun, new science try say the global warming swindle is a lie.New Science = New wasteGlobal Warming = Smart way to get tax money and the freedom fighters will start sucking government d*ck
roflmaoyeah your right fam, its all a lie - so what now? has your life changed? do you now get free t-mobile cos you know that? has your girl stopped cheating on you?obama = a standard politician whos in touch with his youth side same way Blair was in 1997. Once he's in office and the honeymoon period is over it will be more or less business as usual.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stone Cold Steve Austin Daboh.That was funny, I am actually creasing at the randomness.

Long ting, I'm not getting into this, read another thread
cool. i love how when someone can no longer back their argument dey jus say its "long" or "i dnt have time" etc jus say im right innit
Nah, I really cant be bothered to go into this. Your topic was locked for a reason. Check the link in that thread and you'll see what I have to say on this subject of colour. Been through it so many times. Youre only doing this 'cause your topic was locked.Another reason is, this topic is not about skin colour, in case you hadnt read the thread.I'll end this chapter on, if your blood aint pure, youre with the blacks.

So there aint anyone who can come up with something positive Obama will do for the people?
dnt look like it.
he will give them a tax cut, improve education and help minoritieshe will improve relations abroad generallyhe will help to improve the economyaccording to the election the nmbr 1 priority for americans was the economy and jobsso thats most of what he needs to do to help. u dont live there just like no one else on this forum so asking us what he will do in detail is stupid. just as stupid like being in belize or brazil on the beach and sweating it out with favela children in an internet cafe debating obama :arrow:

So there aint anyone who can come up with something positive Obama will do for the people?
dnt look like it.
he will give them a tax cut, improve education and help minoritieshe will improve relations abroad generallyhe will help to improve the economyaccording to the election the nmbr 1 priority for americans was the economy and jobsso thats most of what he needs to do to help. u dont live there just like no one else on this forum so asking us what he will do in detail is stupid. just as stupid like being in belize or brazil on the beach and sweating it out with favela children in an internet cafe debating obama :arrow:
There are a set of documents called policys what he set forth to the people. You have not put provided those policys except for saying he will give tax cuts but we will see about that when there economy falls even more in the coming months. Where has he said he will help minorities and how? What proposals has he put forth to better the education system?We will see what happens in 09 but the economy aint looking good and Obama will be the fall guy for the increase in unemployment and the dollar being de-valued even more. He believes in pumping money into the system to help the bankers which is worrying as this aint helping the people but just buying time before it has to hit rock bottom.

Al Qaeda No. 2 Calls Obama A House NegroAl-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri insulted Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.Al-Zawahri also called Obama _ along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice _ "house negroes."Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house negroes."The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.
The tape-"You represent the direct opposite to honourable black Americans like Malik-Al-Shabazz or Malcolm X. You were born to a Muslim father but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of Muslims and pray the prayer of Jews although you claim to be a Christian in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America."

Al Qaeda No. 2 Calls Obama A House NegroAl-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri insulted Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.Al-Zawahri also called Obama _ along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice _ "house negroes."Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house negroes."The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.
The tape-"You represent the direct opposite to honourable black Americans like Malik-Al-Shabazz or Malcolm X. You were born to a Muslim father but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of Muslims and pray the prayer of Jews although you claim to be a Christian in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America."
is kinda true doe (last bit)

Guest luckstar

LAMN[FWENPGNWE[GVWVIPWEPVIWEPIVINWELMAO WAT A JUST READ ON WIKI'one of the best students in his junior high school, but he dropped out after an eighth-grade teacher told him that his aspirations of being a lawyer were "no realistic goal for a nigger".[20] 'When Little was examined in 1943 for the draft, military physicians classified him to be "mentally disqualified for military service".[28] He explained in his autobiography that he put on a display to avoid the draft by telling the examining officer that he could not wait to "steal us some guns, and kill us crackers".[29] His approach worked; his classification ensured he would not be drafted.[28]'' like many members of the Nation of Islam, he changed his surname to "X". He explained the name by saying, "The Muslim's 'X' symbolized the true African family name that he never could know. For me, my 'X' replaced the white slavemaster name of 'Little' which some blue-eyed devil named Little had imposed upon my paternal forebears."[43]'EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ...THATS A REAL HEROIC BLACK AMERICAN LEADER AND 1 I RESPECT... RIP

:lol: @ this statement backfiring all this does is unite most of the world against Al Qaida.

is kinda true doe (last bit)
Some nice properganda to stir up the Americans to get behind there leader in order to fight the fake terrawists.