HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

How can certain members NOT be again & again TOP selected to MANY heads as MOST influential in this forum?Streets, FaceOff, Ice, Thun, myself & a few others (please insert). Gray Fox has been fairly mentioned so leave him out. Me because I MANAGED TO GET ALMOST EVERYONE TO UP THEIR BOAT WHICH CHANGED THE WHOLE TONE/MOOD/ATTITUDE ETC OF ALMOST THE WHOLE FORUM FOR SOMETIME.And that is just off one topic, God knows what happened between users during/after/now & it was epic and ONLY face off has ever done bigger/more influencial topic imo.Add your top selected & back it up if you can.Disclaimer: This topic is NOTHING but [Ghetto] Stick to the f*ck*ng truth!!! [Ghetto] tingBig up Mike Kane for this:whateverzm7.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

I'm glad your being honest no snitching, if only people did more of it then in the other 'influence' topic it would have been more realistic and not like

There are high levels of suckage in this thread.Influential are people who have swayed your opinion and made an impact.Some people are confused with infatuation.
---Rix if you read the topic or went through it you'd know it was me that made/urged/pushed/encouraged people to do it.
  • Downvote 1

Oh my God.How old are you, like 30 or something? Well done you came up with a good idea for a topic a year ago now get over it. Its the internet.sh*t man.
10732893-10732895-large.jpgI can & I will make any kind of topic I choose.I swear you linked someone off that thread nah? Pm's flew between you & a few guys?And you have the ordascity to moan when I gave you attention?KmtLets leave it there.
  • Downvote 1

THIS TOPIC ISN'T ABOUT ME FFS. IT'S ABOUT THE TRUE INFLUENTIAL MEMBERS.JUST DROP YOURS OR AIR THE TOPIC, SIMPLE.
It is about you though. Nearly the whole first post is about how amazing your topic was.
Once again NO. As someone of intelligence you can see its turned like that which won't have happened had everyone either choose not participate & air the topic or state their influential members which may I remind you I did.But instead its turning into a slew Goddaz thread, certain man saying its deadout/swag but still keep coming in.Lol, Jesus all I ask was for EVERYONE to speak the truth in regards to influential members.
  • Downvote 1