HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

And you have the ordascity to moan when I gave you attention?
It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"
LOL
I actually took this as irony on Superstition's part, as Goddaz had spelt it the same earlier. If I'm right, he should have put "[sic]" immediately after for the full comedic effect.
  • Downvote 1

It's ordascious to try mask the intent. It's like me making a topic with four paragraphs about how south London is a shithole, and ending with 'Everybody list your favourite parts of north London', and then saying "No, it's not an anti-South thread, it's about our favourite parts of North, dunno why is everybody taking it the wrong way, LOL ¯\_(°_o)_/¯"
LOL
I actually took this as irony on Superstition's part, as Goddaz had spelt it the same earlier. If I'm right, he should have put "[sic]" immediately after for the full comedic effect.
oooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL
thats why i laughed..

i think people imagine goddaz being angry when he typed this making it seem like he was upset (capital letters etc)i think goddaz was actually asking a questionnot surebut i do know its easier to read the comments of most topics rather than the original post especially if the responses are slewing a next man i wont lie ive done this too and today it aint worked in goddaz's favour lolminor ting though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1