HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

Lmao @ how this has turned out.Jesus ChristAt least I know how much hate/dislike/ill feelings etc ppl have towards me.I still can't believe it lol
nah ur cool, but u gotta admit the fail and roll with the punches! it happens to everyone!

Lmao @ how this has turned out.Jesus ChristAt least I know how much hate/dislike/ill feelings etc ppl have towards me.I still can't believe it lol
nah ur cool, but u gotta admit the fail and roll with the punches! it happens to everyone!
I know I'm cool but all this off of what people 'think' I intended the topic to be? :D It's alot & many levels lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest DN Braund
Mike Kane I beg you don't try play up for the forum.Say you don't remember a msn convo last year where you sent me that print screen of the up ur boat thread.Where a mod lock me off & I couldn't log on to the forum.---Lol @ certain users thinking its the end of me or loving this backlash cause they could never bring it to me on their ones.
think u gt it confusedi THINK that was my print screeni thinki had that layout n the bookmarks on there all resemble ones i hadbut i dnt remember doin itor the last time my computer looked like thatdunno y i didnt clock b4 tbh

lol, goddaz failed hard.
:D Not even, its just that hardly anyone is CHOOSING to just address what I wanted this topic to be about instead its gone somewhere else.It's cool though, think what you like.
this is startin to piss me off now. its not a hate ting for u. this is a DUMB topic.u made a NEW topic to discuss 'influential' users (which u already implied was stupid in the original topic)y do u need to make a new topic? about discuss the truth. wot u talkin bout fam
:D sgs djjkrkykdsh dhjdfjd sIf that is the case WHY ARE PPL STILL CARRYING ON? (Rhetorical)You got the powers fam, do it.

*attempts to take heat off Goddaz*All I know is, I started the 'This Can't Be Life' trend on here...f*ck that, I want my props for that at the very least...
LmaoI'm looking for the msn convo where you sent me the print screen.
Yeah, do that, because I'm certain that weren't me. I've never even owned a Mac.

Guest DN Braund
*attempts to take heat off Goddaz*All I know is, I started the 'This Can't Be Life' trend on here...f*ck that, I want my props for that at the very least...
Yeah, do that, because I'm certain that weren't me. I've never even owned a Mac.
i swear i jus said it was me (well nt really)but now im sayin it is me, them bookmarks are the the exact same i hadnot even a mac doe, windows XPi was way 2 advanced them days

i swear i jus said it was me (well nt really)but now im sayin it is me, them bookmarks are the the exact same i hadnot even a mac doe, windows XPi was way 2 advanced them days
Thank you. Actually, Duurty, remember I sent you that Prt Screen of that chick from the Shystie exposure, sending me that Relationship Change request? That was normal Windows XP weren't it?

Guest DN Braund
Thank you. Actually, Duurty, remember I sent you that Prt Screen of that chick from the Shystie exposure, sending me that Relationship Change request? That was normal Windows XP weren't it?
yeadidnt even clock that was my print screen till u 2 started arguin bout it lolthen i kinda clocked slowlyliek when u realise ur dad aint ur real dad

yeadidnt even clock that was my print screen till u 2 started arguin bout it lolthen i kinda clocked slowlyliek when u realise ur dad aint ur real dad
:D:D