Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

What Happened

scorcher cats flows.
bait but why yank flows and not big h's or dem mans?not like i follow thousands of genres but he is the biggest flop in shortest time ive ever witnessed in music thus far tbh

Highley influenced by Wretch style of spitting movement everythingthis is why Scorcher should've joined Boy better Know when he had the chance

Guest PROFIT2

feel more sorry 4 wretch bein 23 and lookin like a 40 year old black robbie jacksonguys spit the same borin sh*t neither of these 3 have got fuurther than westwoods show tbh

feel more sorry 4 wretch bein 23 and lookin like a 40 year old black robbie jacksonguys spit the same borin sh*t neither of these 3 have got fuurther than westwoods show tbh
lol

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol:

scorcher cats flows.
and
He bought a few smack dvds from the market
"im doin dis ting my hand stick to money like glue in dis ting""im not anything like these music stars before i came in the game i already had bikes n cars"

:lol:

lol @ wretch.but yeah it's sad to see.scorcher was a fav of mine simply cause he reminded me of esco soo much.sad how he has turned out though.logan should ask him when he's next on.would be interesting to hear what he says.