Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

didnt even play upfront when he came on but id like to see him get some appearances for us in these types of matchesmore importantly i wanna see him jump ahead of walcott for england

united fans have know about and spoke highly of wellbeck for some time now.always rated him above the other young strikers we have on our books.it's very early days for anything close to an england call up.but if he gets the chances to play then who knows.he'll have to over take tevez when everyone is fit though...

to be honest i think welbeck/campbell is why were on a longting about paying 30mil for tevez,if welbeck copes well when he does get little chances like this and campbell does well at spurs why spend that kinda money after just spending 30mil on berbait wouldnt make sense and would send the wrong message out to both them man

here we go The young MANC hope and next fans favourite Introducing Danney Wellbeck
i hate to quote myself but ^^^^Longsight born and Raised Oh i love being Mancunian
to be honest i think welbeck/campbell is why were on a longting about paying 30mil for tevez,if welbeck copes well when he does get little chances like this and campbell does well at spurs why spend that kinda money after just spending 30mil on berbait wouldnt make sense and would send the wrong message out to both them man
Your lieing to yourself the reason we haven't forked out on Tevez is due to the Glazer bank balance and the fragile nature of the financial climate trust me i'd love to believe it but it just aint the case

here we go The young MANC hope and next fans favourite Introducing Danney Wellbeck
i hate to quote myself but ^^^^Longsight born and Raised Oh i love being Mancunian
Your lieing to yourself the reason we haven't forked out on Tevez is due to the Glazer bank balance and the fragile nature of the financial climate trust me i'd love to believe it but it just aint the case
if that was the case why did we spend that kinda pee on berba knowing tevez loan was done this seasonif tevez was seen as a priority we would of tied that up before buying berbai know if we had to fork out 30mil to keep ronaldo or rooney we wouldnt spend 30mil on a new player without having the funds to tie up that dealso maybe we dont have the money in place for tevez at this moment but we did before we bought berba so the fact remains he isnt and wasnt judged to be a priority...

if that was the case why did we spend that kinda pee on berba knowing tevez loan was done this seasonif tevez was seen as a priority we would of tied that up before buying berbai know if we had to fork out 30mil to keep ronaldo or rooney we wouldnt spend 30mil on a new player without having the funds to tie up that dealso maybe we dont have the money in place for tevez at this moment but we did before we bought berba so the fact remains he isnt and wasnt judged to be a priority...
Coz Tevez is very similar to Rooney whereas Berbatov is a different kind of player Plus Fergies been looking for a player with that Cantona effect since 97

this semi-anti tevez talk im hearing from united fans is nuts.some of you guys have very short memories imo.
there is no anti tevez talk, he hasnt been discussed, the situation is been discussed an the situation is making fergie or the powers at be look like the anti tevex party...

this semi-anti tevez talk im hearing from united fans is nuts.some of you guys have very short memories imo.
football is very short term these days in generalone minute ur a world beater next minute u should be sold or sacked its nutspre season and start of season tevez was head nd shoulders above everyonebut dunno bout 30 mil

Your lieing to yourself the reason we haven't forked out on Tevez is due to the Glazer bank balance and the fragile nature of the financial climatetrust me i'd love to believe it but it just aint the case
Coz Tevez is very similar to Rooney whereas Berbatov is a different kind of player Plus Fergies been looking for a player with that Cantona effect since 97
so is it glazer or is it fergie broi admire your passion for the club but this anti glazer hype is clouding your judgement...its one or the other...

If we get Carlito for 15m I will be a happy man.If we get him for 32m or whatever stupid figures are being branded around I might keel over.He is very overrated. He went about his business pretty well last season knocking in goals but the fact of the matter is, he should be scoring more.The chances he both misses, and prevents are a joke. He done it today plenty of times. Ive been half slewing him for a while now. Its getting beyond a joke.He f*ck*ng drops deeper then Carrick and tries spraying the ball when we are losing, he tackles our players to try and dominate the game and then gives the ball away as he doesnt seem to be able to pass more than 3 yards.He quite often plays the completely wrong ball and all im sayng is that for 30m I know a league in which that money could be better spent....

i agree with what your saying about the price for tevez but when he gets going he is obvious classthis stop start thing is the problem, tevez as with any other forward needs games, confidence and momentumlets start rooney or ronaldo every 1 in 5 games and see how good they perform