Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

Daniel Welbeck isn't good enough to get into the Man Utd 1st 11 or the Man Utd 2nd 11 either.He can look forward to a career playing for some dodgy northern/Nort Eastern team when he leaves Man U aged 24 for a nominal fee.
Tevez cant make it into our 1st team either doesnt make him swagTalking like we dont have one of the strongest attacks in the worldRooney-Berba-RonaldoNani-Tevez-ParkGiggs-Manucho-Welbeck

Guest Sho' Evo

his goal was f*ck*ng greaze1 of my boys been banging on about him for over a year when he was killing the reservesseen him play a few times for some of the youth england teamshe just needs to grab his chances and i think he will

rooneyberbatevezwellbeckmanuchocampbellhmmmmmmthey cant all play for uswot does sir ferg do?i no al get slaugterd but i'd say let tevez gogiv the youts a chancecampbell 3 in 2 for spurs welbeck playing wellhmmmmmm
To be honest its got to be Rooney Berbatov Wellbeck and Campbell to stay 3 of them are English and the other is just made to wear the shirt

xampbell wont make it unfortunatly we;beck is still 17next season we will have the same front 3 plus 1 maybe campbel for short term

Rah low agreein that Tevez should leave, f*ck that Berba should of never came if that was the case. Were talkin about the same Carlitos that Wore a United shirt to a Boca Juniors conference.
I see what your saying I got a lot of love for the guy and he's one of my favourite players due to the fact he gives 110% 100% of the time but to be honest i'd rather see 2 english lads come through especially coz they both happen to be black and even more especially coz ones from Longsight i wish him all the best and plenty of honours but not at United if it means Campbell and Wellbeck won't get a fair shot saying all this its still not certain he'll be going On the Berbatov thing we just signed him and to be honest the ammount of goals he's scored already speak for themselves he brings a touch of real class to the team and where i doubt he'll become a real fan favourite i reckon when his time at United is finished he'll be looked upon very fondly a bit like Teddy Sheringham and he brings that Cantona esqe presence to the team without the aggression Rooney is Rooney

Rah low agreein that Tevez should leave, f*ck that Berba should of never came if that was the case. Were talkin about the same Carlitos that Wore a United shirt to a Boca Juniors conference.
I see what your saying I got a lot of love for the guy and he's one of my favourite players due to the fact he gives 110% 100% of the time but to be honest i'd rather see 2 english lads come through especially coz they both happen to be black and even more especially coz ones from Longsight i wish him all the best and plenty of honours but not at United if it means Campbell and Wellbeck won't get a fair shot saying all this its still not certain he'll be going On the Berbatov thing we just signed him and to be honest the ammount of goals he's scored already speak for themselves he brings a touch of real class to the team and where i doubt he'll become a real fan favourite i reckon when his time at United is finished he'll be looked upon very fondly a bit like Teddy Sheringham and he brings that Cantona esqe presence to the team without the aggression Rooney is Rooney
I obviously don't care that they are Black, but would like to see Englsih players making it and esp a Local man, However i'd rather keep a World Class player who gives it all. Campbell may end up stayin with Tottenham.

All your saying is right and agreeable i just believe its important that we actually start giving our English youth a real chance because in recent history we haven't and to be honest i'm starting to wonder why we even have an AcademyA large English contigent at the club is imperitive i dread the day we name a team without any English players coz that could well be the final nail in the Coffin

All your saying is right and agreeable i just believe its important that we actually start giving our English youth a real chance because in recent history we haven't and to be honest i'm starting to wonder why we even have an AcademyA large English contigent at the club is imperitive i dread the day we name a team without any English players coz that could well be the final nail in the Coffin
I totally agree i just find it unfair that Tevez should be the guy tha gets the boot. If anyone i know it would be him though, Fergie loves off Berbatov too much. Get rid of Manucho if anyone.

I totally agree i just find it unfair that Tevez should be the guy tha gets the boot. If anyone i know it would be him though, Fergie loves off Berbatov too much. Get rid of Manucho if anyone.
I was there!!!Witnessed that sh*t first hand, haven't even seen it on tv yet, but my gawd that was a sho strike.As much as I like Tevez him saying he's ready to leave for Boca when he's 28 and the likely fee means he can bounce next summer tbh.
Sadly this is the reason why he'll be going £30 million for a few seasons isn't really it.I reckon unless Manucho makes quite a noticable difference to the team Fergie could lose patience quite quickly as he isn't the youngest player

welbeck should be givin more chances he could make the same impact rooney did with everton, manucho showed glimpes yesterday with his link up play even tho he missed an open netcampbell is doing well for spurs and tevez is the sort of player to leave if he aint playing regular which he aint doin at the momenti'd give manucho time to settle stil but i fink he will be another forlanbut we might aswel keep what we have insted of paying 35mil for tevez for the next 3 years or suttin