Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

He'll leave when a successor is ready Theres a dreaded feeling within me that thinks the name Steve Mclaren may become involved in this situation
lol @ You thinkin it's April 1st and can make them comments there.
If Alex Ferguson gets his way this is who the job will be going to When he was gonna retire few years back he and Mclaren had a number of meetings with the board to try and get Mclaren the job the whole reason why Mclaren left was due to the fact that the board at the time didn't see Mclaren succeeding Fergie, they wanted Sven thats why Fergie changed his mind and carried on,And thats why Mclaren took the job with Boro I aint sayin i want him anywhere near OT i'm just stating what happened

He'll leave when a successor is ready Theres a dreaded feeling within me that thinks the name Steve Mclaren may become involved in this situation
lol @ You thinkin it's April 1st and can make them comments there.
If Alex Ferguson gets his way this is who the job will be going to When he was gonna retire few years back he and Mclaren had a number of meetings with the board to try and get Mclaren the job the whole reason why Mclaren left was due to the fact that the board at the time didn't see Mclaren succeeding Fergie, they wanted Sven thats why Fergie changed his mind and carried on,And thats why Mclaren took the job with Boro I aint sayin i want him anywhere near OT i'm just stating what happened
Is this fact of rumour??? If it's true still well done the board they won't exactly be changing their minds on Mclaren now ill they. And i seriously find it hard to believe a great like Fergie would be brain dead enough to want Mclaren to succeed him.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

this thread is interesting for a number of reasons.

and none of those reason is the success of Welbeck as pretty much everyone expected it or at least thought it was possible,

always found it amazing that in 2008 all united fans were adament that it was us taking the piss and taking Tevez for granted and longing out the contract talks,

however the most common song still heard at OT in 2012 talks about tevez being stupid and being a money grabber,

just love football sometimes.

Daniel Welbeck isn't good enough to get into the Man Utd 1st 11 or the Man Utd 2nd 11 either.He can look forward to a career playing for some dodgy northern/Nort Eastern team when he leaves Man U aged 24 for a nominal fee.

Lol.

Guest M12

certain man have no idea.no hype. the yout can be as good as rooney or any other english striker , just give him 5.colin knows

hes got 1 left...

Welbeck what a player

I haven't seen an English CF with technique/pace/strength/movement before until Welbeck

He saved Sir Alex £40m pounds in the transfer market but just needs to strike the ball better and added finishing without losing his all around game like Rooney has

As for Cleverly need to see a full season or two

Welbeck what a player

I haven't seen an English CF with technique/pace/strength/movement before until Welbeck

He saved Sir Alex £40m pounds in the transfer market but just needs to strike the ball better and added finishing without losing his all around game like Rooney has

As for Cleverly need to see a full season or two

That's 1 of his best attributes imo.