Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

Sad to see him leave

I reckon he will duppy at arsenal if played central. Why did he have to go arsenal off all teams

Yes he isn't world class but he is an improvement on what u have now and is a very good team player with great work rate and good technique, link up play is good and can beat a man with pace etc

Good luck to the guy he has always given 100% for us and I've enjoyed watching him

Bwh0fQICYAAEBca.jpg

why are arsenal fans the biggest social media cunts?

But you can already tell from players like Giroud and Sanogo what kind of forward Wenger wants, a focal point for attacks that integrates in play.

I swear there was a time when people were saying how RvP kills our link-up play in the final third and his goals masked the fundamental flaws in the team playing with a striker of his nature.

C/S all the post

•  

Danny Welbeck suffers ankle injury during England preparations at Arsenal's training ground
The 23-year-old completed a £16million move to north London late last night but rolled his ankle at London Colney today

England-Training-and-Press-Conference.jp
Training: Welbeck attempts to take on ex-club mate Wayne Rooney

Danny Welbeck has suffered an injury during England training - just hours after signing for Arsenal.

Welbeck finalised a £16million move to the Gunners late on deadline day and was at Arsenal's London Colney complex with the Three Lions today as they prepared for the friendly with Norway.

But his joy at the move was soon overshadowed when he rolled an ankle during the session.

Boss Roy Hodgson said: "Unfortunately in training he did manage to receive a knock in the session, but I have been assured he is okay and that it will not rule him out - but obviously I suppose it could happen."

Meanwhile David Beckham is the latest former Manchester United player to reveal his displeasure at Welbeck's departure.

He told BBC Sport: "We always worry about young talent coming through and obviously seeing Danny leaving Manchester United is sad.

"The manager knows what he is doing and is doing what he thinks is best for United.

"I think it is a great signing for Arsenal. But Danny being a young kid and because he has grown through the ranks at United, it is sad to see."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/danny-welbeck-suffers-ankle-injury-4153627#ixzz3CBm5ts83 

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

:rofl:

no way

77 in 146?? You sure them stats are right.

What do you think? Arsenal fans made it ffs

Have you actually seen Welbecks stats when played as a STRIKER not mixed with his STATS when played out wide as a WINGER

I.e his goals to game ratio when played in his correct position

Genuine question, or are you basing your opinion on something else?

You can cook the stats however you want bro it doesnt concern me in the slightest

When youre being played as a forward your job is to create a threat to the oppositions goal wether its scoring goals, or making them by playing key passes or having intelligent movement that creates opportunity

My problem with welbeck isnt that he is not intelligent or cant build play up

Its that hes finishing is the weakest part of his game IMO

Rene was on ssn screaming it yesterday he is not a natural goal scorer guy has been watching him play football since he was 8 years old but your tryna come on vip and tell me different cos youve seen what?

Absolute nonsense

Welbeck is a STRIKER so regardless of the job a winger it's not his position so he's not gonna perform well there or as good as he would in his best position. The same applies to evey striker you can think of

Finishing can be improved with experience. ie a run of games, not the odd sub appearance 

Welbeck is gonna suprise a lot of people imo