Official Forthcoming Accessories Thread

Guest DN Braund

Guest LucaPiano
lol how can the chat pad be ON TOP of the controller? are they expecting ppl to have ultra long fingers or suttin.
Dont wanna sound a c*nt but your thick.Basically you know where your hands cover around the 2 bits that stick out, you simply just have to move your postion of where yoru holding up about 15mm in order to use the keyboard, dont really need long nails

that chat pad is a hype tingbuy a £4-7 usb keyboard and plug in yur ps3 and it works fine
Depend's on your setup. I stopped using my USB Headset mainly cause I'd prefer to sit on a couch.
why did n'tyou just use a bluetooth headset?or do you mean keyboard?decent wireless keyboard for a console is the Keysonic.

that chat pad is a hype tingbuy a £4-7 usb keyboard and plug in yur ps3 and it works fine
Depend's on your setup. I stopped using my USB Headset mainly cause I'd prefer to sit on a couch.
why did n'tyou just use a bluetooth headset?or do you mean keyboard?decent wireless keyboard for a console is the Keysonic.
I have both.I've got a Bluetooth keyboard aswell but it's long to keep it on top of your lap innit.Plus this is easier to use seeing has dedicated button's for Messages and stuff.

Sickest idea, Sony just know how to bring out the stops... when their growth starts to decline take money form product A and put it into product B.
xbox had that from day though.and that being at the top looks gay to use.