today's game

Guest Ryan

whole team was uselessdiaby and denilson were the better players (not hard to be)still clueless idiots saying diaby should be playing def mid not clocking he's an ATTACKING playerbendtner is absolutely awful (joke that the same people previously saying ade is sh*t and bendtner is better were calling and cheering for ade and cussing bendtner today)defence is all over the placeon the plus side, most of the people who left at 1-0 today won't be coming back until we're doing better so I'll have more chance of getting tickets in the future.

The mentality of the players is weak and pathetic. How can you go from beating the champions and then fold to Aston Villa? I'm tired of complaining though, no matter what we say, nothing will change. The season is a waste, in November. I'm seriously fearing for our status as a Champions league club.

didnt go and i aint seen it on tv yet so i aint gonna say much now

bendtner is absolutely awful (joke that the same people previously saying ade is sh*t and bendtner is better were calling and cheering for ade and cussing bendtner today)
yeh this pisses me off idiots

Just got backPlayed poor, no one stood out at all.Walcott needs to look at Young and take some notes, he played really well. He worked nuff hard tracking back, chasing down balls and done well to get the assist.Villa are very solid team, few more signings and they could challenge us for forth.Their fans are good, some good songs. Put our songs and fans to shame.The ref was a joke today, swear he has to read the rules again.On a lighter note, I just knew we would lose today so boy I took those 5/1 odds, put a tenner down, so happy days for me :D Im not blinkered, I knew we would lose, so might as well make some money out of it.PS: Club Level fans are a joke, hope I aint working there again.

The only thing i can hope is that this year is proof to wenger that some people are not good enough for Arsenal, we ship some of them out and buy some real quality players who have won a few things.Every bad ball cesc plays (and there have been a lot lately) i blame on wenger for not going and buying a quality CM. Cesc is what made our team tick and if denilson allows people to get in the face of cesc then we might as well not play him.Bendtner is sh*t, i said what i thought of him last week. He will come good eventually but until he does he needs to sit back on the bench or get sent out on loan, cos he can never lead our attack again.Gallas and Almunia should both of done better with the 2nd goal.Just hope eduardo and rosicky come back the players they were cos we need them desperately. It's Champions league or nothing for us this season and that is embarrassing for a club like us to be saying in November.

Guest Sho' Evo

Silvestre was useless todayclichy and sagna offered nothing going forwardwe needed a balla carrier todayfabregas didn't do enoughwalcott was ineffective, only once did he switch things up,not good enoughnasri,held onto the ball but he was crying out for some supportbendtner,got man handled everytime by laursen or davies,he ran wide a lot and that made things worsebare people glad to see him get subbed when he didthe subs did ok but not much changed in our gameadebayor's header could have changed things thoughwhy did kolo not start at centre back?and villa fans took the PISS,especially in the build up to their 1st goaland we moved the ball too slow,allowing villa to get organised in numbers

denilson is a disgracewhy is winger still playing him theregod forbid eboue wud be better there ffsbendtner boy i like to see young players come threw n gave him benfit of the doubt but hes so sh*t i cant see him ever being good enoughlol@ replacing 20 year old players with even younger ones f*ck*ng hell

denilson is a disgracewhy is winger still playing him theregod forbid eboue wud be better there ffsbendtner boy i like to see young players come threw n gave him benfit of the doubt but hes so sh*t i cant see him ever being good enoughlol@ replacing 20 year old players with even younger ones f*ck*ng hell
denilson has been better than cesc this season

thats highly debatablecesc has been sh*t this season imo cos of denilson hes been playing like a dm

f*ck almunia he pisses me the f*ck off half of our players dont even look bothered this seasonour defence are just giving up one by one they f*ck up in a game and it take at least one of them clichy gallas toure ''silvestre'' still dont know why we bought him sagna at times two its like our teams lost some sort of spirit its bloody jarring

thats highly debatablecesc has been sh*t this season imo cos of denilson hes been playing like a dm
Yeah truesay, that bastard Denilson. Making Cesc stroll around the pitch & pass to the opposition smh.