Arsenal season ticket for sale

streets.

Can't be bothered to watch these lazy f*cks anymore. So anyone who wants to buy my season ticket (home games only) holla on the PMs.Anyone who has tried buying one of these through the proper channels knows theres an 8 season waiting list so these are gold dust.for those who want to know a price, we'll speak about price when you've hollered and I know your serious. I got this photo from google and its roughly the area where I sit (a few more rows down with a better view)http://static.travelinspiration.info/media..._1924-EVE-1.jpg

To support (third-person singular simple present supports, present participle supporting, simple past and past participle supported) 1. (transitive) To keep from falling. Don’t move that beam! It supports the whole platform. 2. (transitive) To help, particularly financially. The government supports the arts in several ways. 3. (transitive) To answer questions and resolve problems regarding something sold. Sure they sell the product, but do they support it? 4. (transitive) To back a cause, party etc. mentally or with concrete aid. I support France in the World Cup

But if players arent even putting effort in, its a valid point.(Im not saying hes right cos obv they aint in trouble just yet but ya zimi?)
I'm not really talking about Streets, but sh*t like this reminds me, there are 2 types.Fans & supporters.Supporters are the genuine lot. Fans aren't.SMH @ some of you lot, seriously....

on the plus side, most of the people who left at 1-0 today won't be coming back until we're doing better so I'll have more chance of getting tickets in the future.
Bingoseeing all them cunts leaving when we're 1-0 down is a f*ck*ng embarrasmentand i dont wanna hear any excuses about the trains or how long it takes to get to the station, earlier on this season I missed the last train home from Bolton to London at 7:30pm and ended up getting home at 3 in the morning, so don't tell me anything about 30 min extension to your journey.no excuse for it AT ALL - if you can't see out the full 93+ minutes don't bother buying a ticket.

But if players arent even putting effort in, its a valid point.(Im not saying hes right cos obv they aint in trouble just yet but ya zimi?)
nahif u buy a season ticket ur commiting to supportif ur team aint doin well for what ever reason nd u decide to fuk offthen they start doin well nd u come back ur jus a c*ntobviously if ur team is doin really bad players r not carin/total sh*t ur entittled to fuk off uve payed ur moneybut this is Arsenal football club for christ sakewe aint about to go downwe aint had 40 years of no trophywe play the best football to watch in the countryhave world class players nd best youngsters in the worldwe beat man u last weekto many FOB's/posh clueless people at emirates lets hope they all decide to fuk off

nahif u buy a season ticket ur commiting to supportif ur team aint doin well for what ever reason nd u decide to fuk offthen they start doin well nd u come back ur jus a c*ntobviously if ur team is doin really bad players r not carin/total sh*t ur entittled to fuk off uve payed ur moneybut this is Arsenal football club for christ sakewe aint about to go downwe aint had 40 years of no trophywe play the best football to watch in the countryhave world class players nd best youngsters in the worldwe beat man u last weekto many FOB's/posh clueless people at emirates lets hope they all decide to fuk off
Thats pretty much what I was getting at...

on the plus side, most of the people who left at 1-0 today won't be coming back until we're doing better so I'll have more chance of getting tickets in the future.
Bingoseeing all them cunts leaving when we're 1-0 down is a f*ck*ng embarrasmentand i dont wanna hear any excuses about the trains or how long it takes to get to the station, earlier on this season I missed the last train home from Bolton to London at 7:30pm and ended up getting home at 3 in the morning, so don't tell me anything about 30 min extension to your journey.no excuse for it AT ALL - if you can't see out the full 93+ minutes don't bother buying a ticket.
So true, it was nuff empty at 1-0

Guest LucaPiano

Lets no beat around the bush Arsenal tickets aint cheap and people forking out during a recession to see guys with more work ethic then 100 stone man.If wenger had the bottle to change his team tactics around 30 minutes rather then 70 minutes we would have won today by 4 goals.

Guest Sho' Evo

leaving early is unacceptablecheck your PMs streetsand trust,bare waste in the stands1 chinese guy kept standing up infront of me making videos of the crowd or asking his friends to take pics of himWTFhad to tell man sit the f*ck down

lol the waiting list is meant to be crazy but if the case is that they are 'gold dust' why sell it on here when you could probably get so much more elsewhere ?
this isn't the only place i've advertised it.
leaving early is unacceptable
hmm I think it depends. At the Man Utd game I stayed for the whole match, but during a game that we are winning nicely I'll usually leave with about 7 minutes left as thats the difference between a smooth journey home and gridlock.
Lets no beat around the bush Arsenal tickets aint cheap and people forking out during a recession to see guys with more work ethic then 100 stone man.If wenger had the bottle to change his team tactics around 30 minutes rather then 70 minutes we would have won today by 4 goals.
Basically

So true, it was nuff empty at 1-0
too embarrassing

i think its time for me to make oene of those topicswhere i just quote myself then pat myself on the back