Sign in to follow this  
HangTheDJ

England Squad

Michael Mancienne in - wtf?!?!?!on ssn nowedit:

England squad to play Germany: Carson, Hart, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe, Walcott.

curtis davies, ashley young, gabby agbonlahor, micah richards, darren bent all recalledrio and rooney left outmancienne indidnt think i saw wheater, which is strange if he's giving the youngers a gosuprised to see no l.young tbh, been in immense form but i guess he's thinking for the future and he's almost 30 nowalso suprised not to see andy johnson in

Mancienne's a decent player. Seen him play a few times when I used to work at QPR.Still surprised he got called up though.

He's doing well at Wolves that's why he got the call up and Capello rates him highly apparently.

Goalkeepers: Carson, Hart, James.Defenders: Bridge, Johnson, Davies, Lescott, Terry, Mancienne, Upson, Richards.Midfielders: Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Downing, Barry, Carrick.Strikers: Agbonlahor, Bent, Defoe, Crouch, Walcott.Thought Terry was injured tbh, funny how that always seems to happen.

Guest Sho' Evo

daviescarrickagbonlahorgood to see them names,hopefully they playmore so carrick

God we are sh*t.Countries like Argentina must just look at their squad then ours and laugh.You can easily pick out 10 of that squad that no top 4 team would want. Maybe even 12.At least that sack of sh*t Heskey has gone, Defoe has more goals so far this season than Heskey has this season so far and all of last season.About hes a target bollocks, could play Rio or Terry up there and they would be just a good a target and probably bang in more goals than him.

Mancienne is SICK. Reminds me of Rio still , fast , calm & good judgment.I think he will be brought into the Chelsea mix next season when he comes back from loan with experience..

ROFL @ Jenas being sh*t
I said, "Jenas HAS been sh*t".Keyword - hasDidnt say he is a sh*t footballer, because he has talent somewhere that he shows in about 6 games per season.

Gerrard is OUT :D injuredcan watch an england game and chat about it on here with no complaining from the haters for once