I think R/S are cracking down on illegal content

zeezee

My friend today received an email saying that his account had been flagged for downloading files that breached the terms and condition. He said that the email said that the illegal files that were uploaded were deleted along with the accounts of the uploader along with whoever downloaded from the uploader.He was downloadin FM of off warez-bb aswell, so be careful if this is gonna become a regular thing.

f*ck SAKEI WAS DOWNLOADING IT AND WHEN I CAME TO THE LAST PART RAPIDSHARE SAID THIS
This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible.
:angry:

http://lix.in fished and stole my rapidshare premium account a few days ago which I had bought from someone else who cannot be reached.Rapidshare will do nothing to help me and will also not terminate the stolen account.If anyone can help me get the bastard, please reply.I had 3 months left on my account when it was stolen.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sick hustle