Sign in to follow this  
JGGB

This Guy has Fridge Swagger

May be old but...My man knows about the drinks though. Got it on lock. Never knew you could get Kool Aid in some little carton thing though. I need to visit the USA soon man.LOL "women be droppin their vagina panties all over the place" and him never having seen a chrome bin(btw f*ck my house phone meaning I have to wait till like 10.30 for dinner)

Guest DN Braund
wot a waste of time.tell a bitch bring me a kfc when she comes over, get herself a juice/meal and i will pay.
initnever ever thought bout feedin chicks that come 2 my housewe can stop at the chicken shop b4 we reach bt u aint gettin sh*t, lucky if ive even gt anything in herellow them comin over hungry n expectin sh*t aswellplan ur journeys ffs

wot a waste of time.tell a bitch bring me a kfc when she comes over, get herself a juice/meal and i will pay.
initnever ever thought bout feedin chicks that come 2 my housewe can stop at the chicken shop b4 we reach bt u aint gettin sh*t, lucky if ive even gt anything in herellow them comin over hungry n expectin sh*t aswellplan ur journeys ffs
/forum

Reminds me of my booze collection first year of uni.Grey goose, Smirnoff, JD, Hennesey, Breezers, Smirnoff ice and Glenmorangie single malt (no guest ever got to taste).

/forum
stingy mu'f*ckersalso c/s single malt

lol guy is jks

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

/forum
stingy mu'f*ckersalso c/s single malt
this guy blatently paints his girls nails.
d*ckhead, i got my own nails to paint :shiftyninja:

that drink sh*t is analnothing worse than goin to a grown mans house, lookin in the fridge an seein bullshit like 2 cartoons of juice and a tuppaware container with some bollox in itcant stand take away guyslol @ this guy if hes serious tho, all these drinkslmFAOfreezepops for women that bring their youtswhat the hellfeelin that snack cupboard business he has for the fatties dem

that drink sh*t is analnothing worse than goin to a grown mans house, lookin in the fridge an seein bullshit like 2 cartoons of juice and a tuppaware container with some bollox in itcant stand take away guyslol @ this guy if hes serious tho, all these drinkslmFAOfreezepops for women that bring their youtswhat the hellfeelin that snack cupboard business he has for the fatties dem
come like ure on some divine mission to seek out a hubby ...no pressure hey lol

his fridge come like a newsagent!! sick tho, ultimate choice. Hate opening my fridge and remembering that i only have high juice and water (been like that for a good few months :( )If i see a can of coke, its like a treat