UMA's = madness

streets.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three men have been stabbed at a music awards show in London, police have said.One man has been seriously hurt and two received minor injuries at the 6th Annual Urban Music Awards at The O2 Arena.Scotland Yard received reports of the attack shortly after 10pm.One man has been arrested.A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said crews were called to reports of an "assault" at the arena, where they were treating patients.Initial reports described one of the injured as a 20-year-old man, he said, but he could not comment on how seriously people were hurt.http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081115/tuk-th...ds-dba1618.html

Three men have been stabbed at a music awards show in London, police have said.One man has been seriously hurt and two received minor injuries at the 6th Annual Urban Music Awards at The O2 Arena.Scotland Yard received reports of the attack shortly after 10pm.One man has been arrested.A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said crews were called to reports of an "assault" at the arena, where they were treating patients.Initial reports described one of the injured as a 20-year-old man, he said, but he could not comment on how seriously people were hurt.http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081115/tuk-th...ds-dba1618.html
woy..

Topic in HH room:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=21368I thought it was alright personally. The choice of performers was good. Kyla (Do You Mind chick) can sing live. Was surprised. Bit unorganised but MOBOs still is to this day. As much as I hate to say it, SMH @ not searching people in 08. Wonder where urban music events will go from here in what was becoming the hottest and most popular venue for stylish "urb*n" eventsStreets, what happened shortly before everyone running? Like the madness just before the last madness?'Ole tite Ghettz in there after he try brush it on the BET cypher, eedyat

Topic in HH room:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=21368I thought it was alright personally. Kyla (Do You Mind chick) can sing live. Was surprised.Streets, what happened shortly before everyone running? Like the madness just before the last madness?'Ole tite Ghettz in there after he try brush it on the BET cypher, eedyat
thought exactly the same on Kyla, its just a shame the crowd didn't really know the song to give it the forward it deserved. As for what happened I really don't know hence the topic title - but im sure 1001 stories will start coming out over he next 48 hours.

Topic in HH room:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=21368I thought it was alright personally. Kyla (Do You Mind chick) can sing live. Was surprised.Streets, what happened shortly before everyone running? Like the madness just before the last madness?'Ole tite Ghettz in there after he try brush it on the BET cypher, eedyat
thought exactly the same on Kyla, its just a shame the crowd didn't really know the song to give it the forward it deserved. As for what happened I really don't know hence the topic title - but im sure 1001 stories will start coming out over he next 48 hours.
May as well get the ball rolling...One DJ was telling me there was some girl arguing with a man over suttin, then bottles started flying, but he doesnt know what happened next (wayseman)Next person was saying the person got stabbed with a broken bottle.I know that one breh got his face sliced and the other breh went out the right hand side and was laying on the floor with some woman bawlin and wailing over him, hence I first reported to got stabbed. Dont know wah gwarn for this third yute.Lol @ the white girls getting all melodramatic and teary outside. They like the gangsta sh*t from a distance I guess.Upstairs was eeeeeeeeeeempty (from what I could see)Who was the aged woman on stage with MC Neat? She come like that one white woman you see bussin skanks in Reggae clubs

UMA's with jordan kensington? guys a very cool guy. i remember when he was just TALKING about having an online mag...and then spoke of hoping to have all the stuff like a TV channel and awards show. if its still under his wing, this must be terrible for him. pissed like Kwame and the UMS's. "the UK music industry doesnt support us". ............. who would.someone's hard work..and integrity on the line battered due to a few london is certainly CERTAINLY worse when it comes to things like this than the US with all the guns and true ghettos

Thought so. Oh and the way people were talking was like that mans gonna die. He was meant to have been drifting in and out of conciousness. Aint even tryna put no bad luck on the man, just reporting what I heard. Good luck to him.I'm actually pissed, I wanted them to overtake MOBOs and I think they had it in them (MOBO had a 10 year headstart). Well they could gain the respect at grassroots if they did the right noms and sh*t. Someone to provide an alternative to MOBOs which they did by having Funky House and Bassline performances. Performers were Bashy, Kyla, Tinchy and Roachee, DJ Luck and MC Neat as part of a tribue to Garage (ok maybe I'm pushing it naming them)... Had a alright line-up of celebs there: Darnell, Aisleyne and Brian Belo from Big Brother, Mica Paris was gonna get outstanding ahievement, Chipmunk, Sway, Ghetto, Bashy all in the house. Cleopatra ladies, Kele Le Roc, Lisa Mafia and Dynamite were reppin the past it's.They are dead now. Swear there was a shooting outside the last one?

Didnt see this.But I saw the worst fight outside Morleys in Brixton about an hour ago driving past.2 man proper swinging it out.Flailing arms, none of the punches connecting.Some crazy woman with a dog shouting "dont fight its not nice"Then one of the yutes lost his nike wooly hat (OH NOES), and tried to grab some mans cane off him as he was walking past.Couldnt even wrestle it from this decrepid mans grip, and just gave up.the endim not drunk though it may read like that

Thought so. Oh and the way people were talking was like that mans gonna die. He was meant to have been drifting in and out of conciousness. Aint even tryna put no bad luck on the man, just reporting what I heard. Good luck to him.I'm actually pissed, I wanted them to overtake MOBOs and I think they had it in them (MOBO had a 10 year headstart). Well they could gain the respect at grassroots if they did the right noms and sh*t. Someone to provide an alternative to MOBOs which they did by having Funky House and Bassline performances. Performers were Bashy, Kyla, Tinchy and Roachee, DJ Luck and MC Neat as part of a tribue to Garage (ok maybe I'm pushing it naming them)... Had a alright line-up of celebs there: Darnell, Aisleyne and Brian Belo from Big Brother, Mica Paris was gonna get outstanding ahievement, Chipmunk, Sway, Ghetto, Bashy all in the house. Cleopatra ladies, Kele Le Roc, Lisa Mafia and Dynamite were reppin the past it's.They are dead now. Swear there was a shooting outside the last one?
what made me laugh was there was no security on the door (none). This is basic procedure for most PUBS nowadays let alone awards shows. From when the guestlist chick said to me "how many tickets do you want" I knew it was gonna be a barmy night.another thing that made me laugh is when I was collecting my tickets and a panicked man ran over to the desk wth sweat on his face saying "RIGHT WE'VE GOT AMANDA MELLING WHOS JUST TURNED UP BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW WHERE SHES SITTING, WHAT AWARD SHES PRESENTING AND WHOS WON IT" (who is amanda melling anyway??)Best part of the night was Richard Blackwood.Choice of performers was ok, but tbh the fact that there was 2 old school UKG acts performing says it all.