UMA's = madness

streets.

lol @ tf.. u have issues. I was ther last yr n sh*t went down. I knew it wld happen this yr. it goes back to my 188 bus thread tbh say wht u like.and carpe I see ur still traumatised frm getting have up at the urban music seminar ting. let it go ...let it go!lets say it was good while it lasted and rip umas

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ tf.. u have issues. I was ther last yr n sh*t went down. I knew it wld happen this yr. it goes back to my 188 bus thread tbh say wht u like.and carpe I see ur still traumatised frm getting have up at the urban music seminar ting. let it go ...let it go!lets say it was good while it lasted and rip umas
Someone got shot outside last year's one, correct? And lol @ you tryna force that dead theory

:confused: *resists responding*for now

Didnt see this.But I saw the worst fight outside Morleys in Brixton about an hour ago driving past.2 man proper swinging it out.Flailing arms, none of the punches connecting.Some crazy woman with a dog shouting "dont fight its not nice"Then one of the yutes lost his nike wooly hat (OH NOES), and tried to grab some mans cane off him as he was walking past.Couldnt even wrestle it from this decrepid mans grip, and just gave up.the endim not drunk though it may read like that
lol

Didnt see this.But I saw the worst fight outside Morleys in Brixton about an hour ago driving past.2 man proper swinging it out.Flailing arms, none of the punches connecting.Some crazy woman with a dog shouting "dont fight its not nice"Then one of the yutes lost his nike wooly hat (OH NOES), and tried to grab some mans cane off him as he was walking past.Couldnt even wrestle it from this decrepid mans grip, and just gave up.the endim not drunk though it may read like that
lol

Beg some one tell us wah happened?No fairy stories and wah are the reasons...
From the minute it happened it went from1 person being bottled->1 persons been shot & was seen laying in a pool of blood->2 people stabbed->3 people stabbed->2 girls shot->1 shot 1 stabbed->1 stabbedits typical chinese whispers to be honest, I doubt anyone knows the FULL story.