What should happen to this woman... BBC1 PANORAMA NOW!!!

Benjamin Disraeli

Tracey connellyl62366275504_8166.jpgn62366275504_2066330_5966.jpgThis is Jason (barker)Owen he was the lodger, also brother of Tracey's partner, he also tortured the little boy.n62366275504_2066283_7415.jpg This evil monster let her little boy suffer the most horrendous cruelty in British historyThe mother of baby P, the child who was repeatedly tortured for 17 months of his short life then left to die in agony, is a damnation of Haringey council's lax procedures and Labour's legacy of incompetence and useless bureaucracy.They put chocolate on his face to hide the bruisesn62366275504_2070283_3677.jpgBoy suffered more than 50 injuries over eight months of abuse, during which he was seen 60 times by health or social workers.n62366275504_2066475_4416.jpgn62366275504_2066476_4555.jpgn62366275504_2066477_4712.jpgThe jury was not shown photographs of the child's actual injuries because it would be too upsetting but was shown computer generated images of his injuriesn62366275504_2066487_1900.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be incarcerated, and forced to spend a life sentence in the wings that normal prisoners are sent to. The other inmates would probably batter them senseless every day.As for that social worker, boy. She is never going to work in Social Work ever again. She better start applying for street sweeper positions.

To be incarcerated, and forced to spend a life sentence in the wings that normal prisoners are sent to. The other inmates would probably batter them senseless every day.As for that social worker, boy. She is never going to work in Social Work ever again. She better start applying for street sweeper positions.
f*ck that!I don't want that social worker cleaning my streets. It will end up a tip with nothing being done after 60 visits.

f*ck that!I don't want that social worker cleaning my streets. It will end up a tip with nothing being done after 60 visits.
She probably wouldn't even get that. As soon as they link Baby P to her, most places wouldn't even spit on her. I just can't think of a job that wouldn't be bothered.

even if they are placed in segregation under rule 43 in prison they're still gonna get the sh*t kicked out of them by the rest of the inmates...they might all be cruel bastards in that area but there's still a hierarchy in that wing...doesn't actually matter which part of the prison they're put in, they'll be battered to death, which they deserve...like someone said above, death penalty would be too easy