Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

Official Left 4 Dead Topic

yeh bandwagon with the game title threadnways

Left4Dead_Windows_cover.jpg

Left 4 Dead is a multiplayer cooperative survival horror shooter in development by Valve Corporation based on the Source engine. There are two sides, the Survivors and Infected. Four players control the four Survivors, working their way through campaigns in rural and urban areas, fighting off dozens of the AI-controlled "infected" (fast, 28 Days Later style zombies). On top of the regular zombies, there are four player-controlled "boss zombies" all with unique powers for causing chaos. This mix of the dozens of AI-controlled infected zombies and the boss zombies makes for an entirely fresh co-op experience. Release is scheduled for the PC and Xbox 360 on November 18, 2008 in the U.S. and November 21, 2008 in Europe.

want this, but also need to do COD5, then get GOW2, Fable 2 and street fighter.

who got to the end of the demo, and when it said "here comes the zombie horde!" just shot them all in the legs when they were waiting for the shutters to open?

who got to the end of the demo, and when it said "here comes the zombie horde!" just shot them all in the legs when they were waiting for the shutters to open?
LOL... swear they come from different angles though. When you open that shutter...All bout jumping on that turret.

i got this friday, if anyone wants to play add me mark btnhoman u r on my friends init
yeh i tried joinin ur sesh was full, im jumpin on tonight after shower n spliff will invite u if i see u

THIS GAME IS THE sh*t.STRICTLY EXPERT. TACTICAL!!!!!!!
Spending 8 hours on the first mission on expert and STILL NOT BEING ABLE TO ADVANCE = asopdasopkcjiosioasdfioj34jf09usx90vjsd]gp[dflvopdf54 jiri03jkomvcfdvold]ln]bthn; :angry: ds'bdv

this is my new skate, copped for 29 aswell :D. 360 tag = odotmani finnish chapters on advanced blad, send a message or inv, i'll be on later is anyone on a game?

them monster tanks arekinda dumbthere aint really any kinda tactictokill em apartfrom jus hope he dont run after u and jus spam every thing u got on himdoh i did once throw a molotov at him and ran away and it died ages later lol