Tempted...

LocalLoop

shish kebab ftw
It dont look filling though, how many sticks of meat they give you?
Im going kebab later on. What do I get? Is chicken donar good as in better than the usual lamb donar?
Chicken doner is nicer
Gonna try that today then. U see the bread they give you, I think its naan bread, I swear theres another bread they use aswell, its more breadlike, whats it called?

Yup.Ive been doin well so far. I have been eatin dust from the tumble dryer and toilet roll, but today I feel like a change and chalk seems really appealing at the mo.
:blink: My sister used to pick the wall & eat it them. As it was hidden, months down the line mumzy was changing the living room round & found a roughly 5cm by 3cm ish inch hole in the wall.

Yup.Ive been doin well so far. I have been eatin dust from the tumble dryer and toilet roll, but today I feel like a change and chalk seems really appealing at the mo.
:blink: My sister used to pick the wall & eat it them. As it was hidden, months down the line mumzy was changing the living room round & found a roughly 5cm by 3cm ish inch hole in the wall.
LMFAO WTF

shish kebab ftw
It dont look filling though, how many sticks of meat they give you?
Im going kebab later on. What do I get? Is chicken donar good as in better than the usual lamb donar?
Chicken doner is nicer
Gonna try that today then. U see the bread they give you, I think its naan bread, I swear theres another bread they use aswell, its more breadlike, whats it called?
Pitta bread is the thinner bread you sometimes getNaan is the thicker breadlike one you're talking aboutf*ck it I'm having a doner for dinner tonight

LMFAO WTF
Sorry Mr Teacher, I guess I'll be failing my GCSE English todayKmt

LMFAO WTF
:rofl: :rofl:

If I was Goddaz I'd be laughing still, cos certain heads would never say this in real life.
I am a little, hardly anybody here can tell me sh*t but behind their laptops & pc's they run it up/diss man/lol all they like its just gas.*Shrugs*Whatever floats their boats I guess

If I was Goddaz I'd be laughing still, cos certain heads would never say this in real life.
Huh?Why would people be shook to say this? It's hardly a ting where guys are telling him they are going to slap his girl or daughter.If he writes things funny sometimes, it's funny. Goddaz knows this. If I met Goddaz, I might kick a joke about it because it's funny to me. It's only when someone tries to take him for an actual prick on real life that Goddaz should be opening the trunk of his whip.

Huh?Why would people be shook to say this? It's hardly a ting where guys are telling him they are going to slap his girl or daughter.If he writes things funny sometimes, it's funny. Goddaz knows this. If I met Goddaz, I might kick a joke about it because it's funny to me. It's only when someone tries to take him for an actual prick on real life that Goddaz should be opening the trunk of his whip.
Llow me fumI was on a hype.All the best,Blade.