FAO all you forum villains and badman thats went pen or got court cases

MARLO STANSFIELD

nah im playing still but basically i was talking to a friend yesterday and he said that a guy he knows has just come out of pen and has been learning to produce while in jail (taught him how to use sequencer programs etc)now my question is what privileges do they give people in jail now how does it work cos when he told me this i was a bit suprised to be honest?discuss

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Yeh, spoke to people that been playin xbox but it aint for no serious sh*tif you go prisonyou should have to rebuild your communitybuild a schoolclean sh*t off the streetsetcChain those motherf*ckers legs together so nooen can run, and have them do something productive & learn the good that comes from it

Yeh, spoke to people that been playin xbox but it aint for no serious sh*tif you go prisonyou should have to rebuild your communitybuild a schoolclean sh*t off the streetsetcChain those motherf*ckers legs together so nooen can run, and have them do something productive & learn the good that comes from it
LMAAAAAAOBut yeah YOI's are very relaxed from my knowledge.Theres even one yout I used to work with who is allowed out 1 weekend every mnth with no curfew....I was pretty damn shocked!

Guest Brother Mouzone

Thoguh Im aware what I said could and probably would be put to illuse as some kind of slavery, locking up people en masse for little or no reason just so they could build sh*t......That wasn't the intention..

Guest Brother Mouzone
its no wonder you got these guys not caring bout sh*t and then these guys that offend on some minor ting wanna use it like a medal to people that dont know bout pen like say they name is avon barkesdale.i wont lie certain users on this forum come to mindlol pricks
:lol:What do YOU think should happen?Very least I think they should all build a community centre or something for children, allow people that have commited crimes, living better than homeless people, and infact, living better than some poor peopleI know of crackheads who would purposefully get caught shoplifting or something of that kind, or just start sh*t to get arressted, simply so they could spend a night or a few months in a cell and not have to sleep inside the doorway of Connexions.So its a damn shame when Tyrone and Nathaan'Tae are gettin to play Gears Of war twice a week cuz they bored up a shopkeeper.

its no wonder you got these guys not caring bout sh*t and then these guys that offend on some minor ting wanna use it like a medal to people that dont know bout pen like say they name is avon barkesdale.i wont lie certain users on this forum come to mindlol pricks
:lol:What do YOU think should happen?Very least I think they should all build a community centre or something for children, allow people that have commited crimes, living better than homeless people, and infact, living better than some poor peopleI know of crackheads who would purposefully get caught shoplifting or something of that kind, or just start sh*t to get arressted, simply so they could spend a night or a few months in a cell and not have to sleep inside the doorway of Connexions.So its a damn shame when Tyrone and Nathaan'Tae are gettin to play Gears Of war twice a week cuz they bored up a shopkeeper.
LMMMAAAOOOPlease say you just made tht up.

to be honest everythng you said is what should happen it dont take a great deal of thought to suggest what shouldnt be happening in prison to say the least just look what prison means in the dictionary there are people starving in countries overseas and they are suffereing yet going prison over here is a cakewalk its no wonder you got people coming over here taking the piss cos its not a real consequence all things considering is it?its pretty basicin prison they should not get privileges end of.

the strange thing bout being in pen is tht it only reforms those who time hasn't run out for them in the 1st place. the other type of man who seed is already rotten wht ever his age will never reform ther the way pen is nowdays.like my brdrins brthr who enjoys more stuff in pen than at home.. he's out nxt month aftr a yr and I forsee him only coming out to get used to the luxuries of pen. without officially wrkin of course. innit penny