Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

hiphop This vibe seems fucked

http://vimeo.com/2241315watched this last nightvibes were mad, wish i was there still.NAS>>>>>>________________________________would of left the scene in a ambulance from the coma i would of skanked into

Guest luckstar

U CUD DROP MADE U LOOK AT A FUNERAL AND THE CORPSE WUD START SINGIN BRAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SICK VIDEO

For those who dont venture into the the live thread:
“Kanye West, Nas, Consequence, (new signee) Mr Hudson, Tony Williams, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, De la Soul, Green Lantern, Mos Def, Damon Albarn from Blur, Will.I.Am… All on stage together just jamming/ freestying… Each artist had a go to rock the mic."Supposed to have taken place at the after party
See if that happened I'm pissed cause I would've gone to the after party but having work today was the bitch.
Guess you're pissed then:http://vimeo.com/22413156:52 = me dumbing the f*ck out. 8:24 = me smashing skulls. Brings back memories. Nas is the only rapper that will turn me into a f*ckin fan

Guest PROFIT2

big up albarn still...reppin uk while giggs and skepta act like retards on bet.

U CUD DROP MADE U LOOK AT A FUNERAL AND THE CORPSE WUD START SINGIN BRAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SICK VIDEO
:lol:

big up albarn still...reppin uk while giggs and skepta act like retards on bet.
lol albarn was a joke how u couldnt hear what he was singingprobally one of the richest mofo there and they gave him a faulty mic lmao