Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

Cookie, Scorcher, Prez T Set I.D.

beg you dont get my hope upi was hoping that was the seti shot jack crack in a back alley0.8 then back to the gyallyfone lines ringing again, ive gotta sell another0.8 to a cat called dannyhop in the whip then back to the alleytreat cats all the same we aint pallyscorchers big so im on the block allday like bloods & crips in caliergh

yeah famthat was the oneringtone for the longest whilethe way prez kicks that little segment off is sick aswellergh the way it makes me answer the fone is not the one

yeah famthat was the oneringtone for the longest whilethe way prez kicks that little segment off is sick aswellergh the way it makes me answer the fone is not the one
lmao, phone would get dashed from all anglesbut f'real no one has this full set?

i ripped this in 04/05 brizzo on deckskepta when he just started spittingprezt in form and scorcher & cookie when they were thee combo

i ripped this in 04/05 brizzo on deckskepta when he just started spittingprezt in form and scorcher & cookie when they were thee combo
dyou have the full set

i've got the same line up listed on my ipod as boy betta know tour.it's like 30+mins long.but it's not mp3 format.

Guest WAVESURFER
i've got the same line up listed on my ipod as boy betta know tour.it's like 30+mins long.but it's not mp3 format.
Beg you upload that.Had that set on my old mp3 player before it crashed, I'd f*ck*ng love to have it again.

Beg you upload that.Had that set on my old mp3 player before it crashed, I'd f*ck*ng love to have it again.
up that sh*t asap

up that sh*t asap

paranyone know what set it is where skepta sprays "white t-shirt looking like the japenese flag" over japan, was on rinse.