Is Rap Doing It Anymore?

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest PROFIT2

smh pure nonsense in this threadrap aint dead neither is hip hop its this bullshit pop music which trys to pass itself off as hip hop/rnb etc when really its just hip popusual suspects killing hip hop soulja boy/t pain/ wayne...(yeah i said it)churning out bullshit too make p's but allow the styles talk he's my antidote to when i feel all is lostthe ghost is the realist tbh allow talking that sort of fraff the f*ck were you listening too...jenny from the block??

Hip Hop from the ground up seems lack-lusture to me. No real direction with where they are going, lacks passion, dudes dont have a story to tell... it makes me wonder what these guys do day-to-day. Dont they go through hardship or is it pitch all day and night, f*ck girls and buss guns? Thats why I love DMX to this day (based on 2 albums). Man was a real dude. Only active dudes I see as real who have come out since 00s (that spring to mind) are Joe Budden, Game, Clipse and Jeezy 101 times. f*ck Kanye now, he doesnt count as HH. Dont give a f*ck about freedom of expression, thats not HH. The rest dont even have the skills compensate for lack of subject or have fallen off hard

Off the top of my head, this year's actually been pretty good. Heard quite a lot of sh*t that I've really rated. Mainstream music is dire, but music overall is decent. As usual, it's about finding the gems and ignoring the fraffBlack Milk - TronicElzhi - EuropassElzhi - The PrefaceThe Roots - Rising DowneMC - The ShowGZA - Pro ToolsRoots Manuva - Slime & ReasonNas - UntitledForeign Exchange - Leave It All Behind*Royce - Bar Exam 2Termanology - Politics As UsualQ-Tip - The RenaissanceAll sick. Still have to check out the Atmosphere, J-Live and AZ cuts as well.

Guest PROFIT2
Hip Hop from the ground up seems lack-lusture to me. No real direction with where they are going, lacks passion, dudes dont have a story to tell... it makes me wonder what these guys do day-to-day. Dont they go through hardship or is it pitch all day and night, f*ck girls and buss guns? Thats why I love DMX to this day (for the 2 albums). Man was a real dude. Only active dudes I see as real who have come out since 00s (that spring to mind) are Joe Budden, Game and Clipse. f*ck Kanye now, he doesnt count as HH. Dont give a f*ck about freedom of expression, thats not HH.
kanye is a hoar tbhbut wat you mean 'freedom of expression, thats not HH.' ???Clipse are a prime example of real hip hop...with there links they could be all over the pop charts but the stay true which is why certain peeps think p has left them but its just diffrent directions, c/s budden as well guy is underated tbh never liked game for some reason there is something fake about him from day i hear my guy say "i'm voting obama, f*ck knows what he gonna do but he a nigger so im voting for him, he could say he wud kill every nigger tomorow and i would still vote for him"WTF? guy is clearly a retard with his butterfly tattoo'sguys comming out now dont wana put in the work rate just expect to blow up over nightguys like jay/nas/snoop had to grind in the game for years before they made the big moneybut now guys think cos they make one club banger they should be multi millionaires and get respect from everyone....certain guys concentrate too much on beef contracts and 'swagger' and forget about making music with content...wow another tune about you ballin all day swimming in champers and making it rain in the club...YAWN!!

Hip Hop from the ground up seems lack-lusture to me. No real direction with where they are going, lacks passion, dudes dont have a story to tell... it makes me wonder what these guys do day-to-day. Dont they go through hardship or is it pitch all day and night, f*ck girls and buss guns? Thats why I love DMX to this day (for the 2 albums). Man was a real dude. Only active dudes I see as real who have come out since 00s (that spring to mind) are Joe Budden, Game and Clipse. f*ck Kanye now, he doesnt count as HH. Dont give a f*ck about freedom of expression, thats not HH.
kanye is a hoar tbhbut wat you mean 'freedom of expression, thats not HH.' ???Clipse are a prime example of real hip hop...with there links they could be all over the pop charts but the stay true which is why certain peeps think p has left them but its just diffrent directions, c/s budden as well guy is underated tbh never liked game for some reason there is something fake about him from day i hear my guy say "i'm voting obama, f*ck knows what he gonna do but he a nigger so im voting for him, he could say he wud kill every nigger tomorow and i would still vote for him"WTF? guy is clearly a retard with his butterfly tattoo'sguys comming out now dont wana put in the work rate just expect to blow up over nightguys like jay/nas/snoop had to grind in the game for years before they made the big moneybut now guys think cos they make one club banger they should be multi millionaires and get respect from everyone....certain guys concentrate too much on beef contracts and 'swagger' and forget about making music with content...wow another tune about you ballin all day swimming in champers and making it rain in the club...YAWN!!
In case any Kanye Stanley wanted to come out and say he's doing what he wants to defend this new Alt-RnB album he's releasing.I mentioned Game 'cause he isnt just talking about personal issues, rather than some eedyat Superman talk. I forgot to mention 50. He's another dude I rate. Not for the reasons I mentioned before, he has his lane of trash talking on lock