For all you man who reach sterling in canning town

hazedunks

Who do you ask for?how much they charge?what days they work?Gonna reach big joes this tuesday but if joe or george aint there need an alternativeSafe
loooolI go 'Umphrey/Marga (skinny dude with braids)If you aint got facial hairs, he charges a £5, £2/3 for shapeup, but if you are a real man, coz your new, he gonna ask for more .He works everyday, plus he wont leave your headpeice half cut for a few minutes to go spark a spliff.There all good, but the old niggers seem to go to 'Erald (The dreadlock guy). He there everyday all the time, its his shop. I wont let him cut my hair (although he cuts my boys hair decent) but he shapes me up and face hairs for £2 so he has his uses.Indian is aite, but he seems to par new people. He left my boy in the chair uncut for an hour and just nipped off somewhere.EDIT: Whats this I hear about sum1 deadin big joe owner? thats f*ckries

go to indian he'll charge u 7 boys
Dont trust a tranny f*cker
look motherf*cker i did not bun da tranny u prick. it was one of my GUYS he did not BUN the thing he got head from it unknowingly that she was a he.i brought the matter to you lot why on earth would i be the tranny banger.how many times do i have to explain thisim starting to think that you lot know that i aint da trannybanger but you just say this for comical effect.

errol is the best all round but he takes breaks all the time.jason/humphrey is good aswell cause he's there everyday and turns up on time, plus he is less likely to duck out while cutting.idian isn't worth it unless you just wanna shape up or something. even then he'll just leave to get a guiness and spark a spliff.but if your 'road' he'll hook you up, seems to have a thing for dem man dere.price wise it's £7 (beard or no beard) for a trim but ballers always from £10£5 for them lowering of sides/top and a lil' fade on the edge.£2 for a shape no beard but £3 beard included.

errol is the best all round but he takes breaks all the time.jason/humphrey is good aswell cause he's there everyday and turns up on time, plus he is less likely to duck out while cutting.idian isn't worth it unless you just wanna shape up or something. even then he'll just leave to get a guiness and spark a spliff.but if your 'road' he'll hook you up, seems to have a thing for dem man dere.price wise it's £7 (beard or no beard) for a trim but ballers always from £10£5 for them lowering of sides/top and a lil' fade on the edge.£2 for a shape no beard but £3 beard included.
5 if you're not an adultjokes how every man will let you go first so they can get errol

go to indian he'll charge u 7 boys
Dont trust a tranny f*cker
look motherf*cker i did not bun da tranny u prick. it was one of my GUYS he did not BUN the thing he got head from it unknowingly that she was a he.i brought the matter to you lot why on earth would i be the tranny banger.how many times do i have to explain thisim starting to think that you lot know that i aint da trannybanger but you just say this for comical effect.
this is not the case.
rofl @ both comments

LOL @ this topic.Hazedunks, just take the risk and try a barber in one of the many establishments you have been recommended. You are taking a risk anyways when you try a barber anyone has recommended. Chances are your trim will be bless. Or do a Kano and just cut your hair and never get a shape up. That you can do yourself.