Sometimes I wake up early in the morning...

Em Dott

What time do you normally wake up?I see there are a number of early birds on teh forum.I generally wake up at 6am. have a shower, and before you know it I'm on Vip2 refreshing because no one is posting. I would be watching some online TV, but the programs/sites keep shegging man so I'm here with my e-peoples.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*gives Justin his pacifier to stop the baby from crying*
75009BA9D57F57C8FAE28D.jpgGo suck zordons d*ck rude gurl.You make me sick with them bitch style topic, You done be getting gang bang by a few fruity guys in your uni init!Battyhole!!!
for love doc reality is so far awayEggemogginSunrise.jpg

And you know what is funny about Justin.His ramblings are just that, ramblings.There isn't anytihng in his last 2 posts that is remotely true, or could even be thought to be true, or even is linked to anything at all that is my reality. f*ck it, is there anything in his reality? I mean the guy posted a picture of what I'm guessing is something from Power Rangers and told me to suck ZORDON's d*ck. I mean, come on. Justin quite clearly isn't all there.What I think here is a case of a long Oedipus Complex. Justin can't find his real Dad, so he takes out all of his misplaced anger on me, the father figure in his life to justify that lack of someone biological and to allow him to feel comfortable lusting after his mumsie.

Pay him no mind. As soon as I see his username I just scroll right past cos 9 times out of 10 its just pointless ramblings.Back on topic, you see when you wake up early when you dont need to, is it just natural or alarm clock aided? I havent used an alarm clock for a while. My bladder is my wake up call

8 hours after i goto sleep so could be anytime

Pay him no mind. As soon as I see his username I just scroll right past cos 9 times out of 10 its just pointless ramblings.Back on topic, you see when you wake up early when you dont need to, is it just natural or alarm clock aided? I havent used an alarm clock for a while. My bladder is my wake up call
If I wake up early, it's most definately intended. Otherwise, I will stay in bed till I can't sleep anymore. Only real reason I wake up that early is because I get to have a comfortable breakfast without having to rush, and I get to eat properly and clean up dishes before my lectures in the morning. Plus, it feels better knowing that I have more time in the day.

u got hair?always thught you had a skin fade

Is the seam ironed all wonkey or did you do it inside out? I'd wear them either way tbh and just tell people its how i bought them
joke thing is i took dem off to have a look properlyand the seam appears to be bang in the middle, but when i put them on, i duno its like i have wonkey legsgna wear them tho, doubt its really noticable