Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

If VIP2 went down...

What would you do with your day?Like for example: if you are at work and use VIP2 as something to keep you going throughout the day, what other site/forums would you use or would you bother at all?Same for those not at work..Do you just surf and watch films or use a next forums on the side?

If I'm on Vip2 during the day, chances are I'm at uni so I'd probably just roll with the peoples there or just visit a gazillion football sites.*goes to goalsarena.com*

Net is so sh*t without VIP2 I ain't gonna lie.Facebook was going on alright but has been slow for the last month (just have status updates to look forward to)Sometimes I just refresh my hotmail hoping something will happen.I might actually try and get a life off the net

Id probably get on with the cleaning....Im nesting at the moment.Nothing to do with topic......Ashman, how old are your kids?

do what i usually do when im at work read grimeforum and wikipedia learning about all diffrent kinda things from the spanish civil war to the history of andora (always wondered why england played them in spain now i know)

do what i usually do when im at work read grimeforum and wikipedia learning about all diffrent kinda things from the spanish civil war to the history of andora (always wondered why england played them in spain now i know)
I've been to Andora a few times. A very small, but nice place.

get a jobijoke, but dunno, vip2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
not even a joke for menot that vip2 is stopping me from gettin a jobi just reckon id be abit more productive

LolDon't ppl have sh*t to do? Work? Studying? Places to go? Cleaning? etcIt's snuffin imo if it went down.I'd carry on doing what I usually do even when I'm here, trading, making money, researching into this & that and just generally getting closer towards my goals.My real life>>>>>>>>>Vip2 or any other social site.

Be bored at work. Nothing updates as quickly and consistantly as vip2. News websites/blogs are usualyy done couple times a day, this updates most minutes of the working day

LolDon't ppl have sh*t to do? Work? Studying? Places to go? Cleaning? etcIt's snuffin imo if it went down.I'd carry on doing what I usually do even when I'm here, trading, making money, researching into this & that and just generally getting closer towards my goals.My real life>>>>>>>>>Vip2 or any other social site.
Swear you was moaning about us lot not rating u highly enough on this site, so VIP2 is clearly a big part of your life for you to care so much

i actually only use the internt for three thingsdownloadingfinding informationvip2as far as surfing the net goes dn't know what i would dobut to be fair i'm only on the net hard like this when i'm at uni

Actually, I would get alot more work done. Either that, or more time on the Playstation.