Sign in to follow this  
FABOLOUS SPORT

Closing The Deal...

how do you lot go about initiating sex with a new girl for the first time???i aint talking about flirting!! im talking about letting her know "ITS TIME"usually i think im too bold about it. e.g. i wud say in her eyes "look we to do the bidniss now!!"but dont know how to let a new girl know in a better way?? girls your opinoin is very emportant in this topic so chime in

Guest DN Braund

badman dont say shitthey bitches jus know its timeget to fondling n move it on

Something like what he said, no need for words...... except maybe to look in they eyes and say "Come ere"

Having dem late night talks about sexMoretime it depends on the type of chick or her body language or bothI'd test the waters by touching her in certain places, clocking reactions then repeating it but each time getting a little more daringOther times I'll drop hints, crack a joke like 'wait till I get you on my bed' (don't just drop it out the blue)At times though all the above is pointless coz with certain chicks, just drop it raggo, you'll both know its just a beating ting.

Hes rite still, i never really say anyhting, and i never look to eager aswell... you get fondling and once tht happens you'l know how far shes willing to go

how do you lot go about initiating sex with a new girl for the first time???i aint talking about flirting!! im talking about letting her know "ITS TIME"usually i think im too bold about it. e.g. i wud say in her eyes "look we to do the bidniss now!!"but dont know how to let a new girl know in a better way?? girls your opinoin is very emportant in this topic so chime in
i dont know wot to say apart from
somebody school him

just b upfront about it... otherwise if u dont strike whilst the iron is hot... u end up relegated to the "lets be friends mode"Get ur ALPHA MALE STANCE ON...

cageman dont ask for consentcageman just take what is theirslearn from my cagetape

Something like what he said, no need for words...... except maybe to look in they eyes and say "Come ere"

I'd test the waters by touching her in certain places, clocking reactions then repeating it but each time getting a little more daringOther times I'll drop hints, crack a joke like 'wait till I get you on my bed' (don't just drop it out the blue)At times though all the above is pointless coz with certain chicks, just drop it raggo, you'll both know its just a beating ting.
C/S that's pretty much me with new chicks as well. Certain times i go in bit by bit, other times i will just say 'you know i wanna bang you init, take off your jeans'
learn from my cagetape
:D

Pissed off with one chick man. She's so super waste it's actually irritated me.I went on some zen sh*t tonight. Didn't move to her AT ALL. Said it was time for me to duck out, she pounced on me! I'm still being restrained but I remove the clothing as usual. Then she's chatting about she doesn't wanna have sex!WHY THE f*ck ARE WE NAKED!?She really really wanted me to spend ages convincing her and begging for it so she could feel like she wasn't being a whore, f*ck*ng me the second time we linked. As if I care. I refused to beg and told her I won't die. Not even gonna link her again for that even though she made it clear we'd f*ck next time. Try make ME beg! Mad!?

Just think... Lion vs gazelle go for the juggular.
[black guy from 40 year old virgin]theres a code in the lion dna that says tackle the gazellejust like they a code in a mans dna that say, tackle drunk bitches[/black guy from 40 year old virgin]18815124.jpglol wolla film

More time they move to me.Ow?
nah cant have that im the lion not vice versa (no send...everybodys different)when its time I WILL make my move and if the conditions are right then there will only be one outcome

Several ways to seal the deal:1. A L C O H O L, D R U G S2. ATTRACTION + CONVERSATION + BODY LANGUAGE OBSERVATION3. HARDCORE UPFRONT DON'T GIVE A f*ck. LETS f*ck TYPE OF WAY4. SYMPATHY FROM HER FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR BROKEN HEART, DEAD FAMILY MEMBER etcSo much more

lol@ some of the repliestbh i dont say anything apart from when im in a relationship cos her body is mine but with a link drop hints all over the gaf'i got a rash in my boxers could you check it out'it has a 50/50 success rateeither she checks it out and sees im well built for my age or she thinks I have gonoreha and cuts

Guest Ivan Drago

lmfao rashno bitch is gonna pull anything down after saying that b