Closing The Deal...

FABOLOUS SPORT

how do you lot go about initiating sex with a new girl for the first time???i aint talking about flirting!! im talking about letting her know "ITS TIME"usually i think im too bold about it. e.g. i wud say in her eyes "look we to do the bidniss now!!"but dont know how to let a new girl know in a better way?? girls your opinoin is very emportant in this topic so chime in

Having dem late night talks about sexMoretime it depends on the type of chick or her body language or bothI'd test the waters by touching her in certain places, clocking reactions then repeating it but each time getting a little more daringOther times I'll drop hints, crack a joke like 'wait till I get you on my bed' (don't just drop it out the blue)At times though all the above is pointless coz with certain chicks, just drop it raggo, you'll both know its just a beating ting.

how do you lot go about initiating sex with a new girl for the first time???i aint talking about flirting!! im talking about letting her know "ITS TIME"usually i think im too bold about it. e.g. i wud say in her eyes "look we to do the bidniss now!!"but dont know how to let a new girl know in a better way?? girls your opinoin is very emportant in this topic so chime in
i dont know wot to say apart from
somebody school him

I'd test the waters by touching her in certain places, clocking reactions then repeating it but each time getting a little more daringOther times I'll drop hints, crack a joke like 'wait till I get you on my bed' (don't just drop it out the blue)At times though all the above is pointless coz with certain chicks, just drop it raggo, you'll both know its just a beating ting.
C/S that's pretty much me with new chicks as well. Certain times i go in bit by bit, other times i will just say 'you know i wanna bang you init, take off your jeans'
learn from my cagetape
:D

Pissed off with one chick man. She's so super waste it's actually irritated me.I went on some zen sh*t tonight. Didn't move to her AT ALL. Said it was time for me to duck out, she pounced on me! I'm still being restrained but I remove the clothing as usual. Then she's chatting about she doesn't wanna have sex!WHY THE f*ck ARE WE NAKED!?She really really wanted me to spend ages convincing her and begging for it so she could feel like she wasn't being a whore, f*ck*ng me the second time we linked. As if I care. I refused to beg and told her I won't die. Not even gonna link her again for that even though she made it clear we'd f*ck next time. Try make ME beg! Mad!?

lol@ some of the repliestbh i dont say anything apart from when im in a relationship cos her body is mine but with a link drop hints all over the gaf'i got a rash in my boxers could you check it out'it has a 50/50 success rateeither she checks it out and sees im well built for my age or she thinks I have gonoreha and cuts