Rep Your "Endz"

Mr. Gayle

Rep your area, where your from, what you like about it, what you dont.Gives a good insight to where fellow Vipers are from, there could be a viper around the corner from you lolEnfield%20beast.jpg5.4% of the population is Black Caribbean (2005 estimates)We have one of the oldest markets in EnglandVictoria Line is our underground line361820012_7b41a4d146.jpgDaEndz.jpgUsed to be the spotv.gooderos(1).jpg----------------Now playing: Bennie Man, Feat MsThing - Dude

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius

ive lived in too many places to rep my endz imo.. but suppose you could say CR4, i'll let another Mitcham head break it down.I've also lived in SW4, N1, GU21, 77586, N22, and CR0 (in order), lately i can be found in KT19

I m from hackney where 25% of people in hackney are Blackwe have a corrupt police force which is stoke newington who like to plant evidence and make stuff upand further more they like to insult you in your own home when your the victim of a burgary thats why I dont acknowledge them babylon devil workers the guy who started tesco stall on well street markethackney is the home of the black taxi30% of black men have gcsewe use to have this great show every year called the hackney show at downs park ting got locked off around 12 years back micheal cane is from the endswe have had some badboy clubs from all nations, club eq, palace pavillion, oceans, chimes to all them late 80's early 90's warehouse raveshackney is a nice place allot of people associate it with gun crime and violence but it has more to it than thatplus we are starting to get more latinos in the bits

Guest DN Braund
repping SW19, but now live in Luton. work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22f*ck all the rest
i never get why ppl feel the need to name like 20 different placesanywaysim currently residing in South Woodfordbut moving to Ipswich in the next 2 weeks

born in Handsworth raised in Handsworth which is 82.5 % non- white Post Code B21 the local shop sohord.jpgSoho Road was the spot for getting trimz, food, hair products ect SohoRoadHandsworthBirmingham.jpgmap.jpgmoved to west bromwich when i was 12 ... mostly white people live there below is the town.. where no-one goes to .. except for the chavs and people from handsworthwest_brown_centre_470_470x300.jpgwent menzies high which is basically my area clc%20002smal%20vl.jpgarea is decent .. better than handworth as there is too much sh*t going on there all the time... the downfall is that living in the black country there are a lot more racist people and i've got a terrible yam yam/brummie accent..

repping SW19, but now live in Luton. work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22f*ck all the rest
i never get why ppl feel the need to name like 20 different placesanywaysim currently residing in South Woodfordbut moving to Ipswich in the next 2 weeks
its cos theres an attachment to more than one place.