Rep Your "Endz"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone
so i was ment 2 know where he lives now yeah?edit: macz im sorry, lets squash the e-beef
Fam the title of the thread is rep your endsthat implies, where you livehe also said, 'so you are telling me where I live when you are in holland?'

jubilee park, big park bare turks/albanians jam there though with their dogs n sh*tthe shopping mall is the worst ever thoonly go in there for greggs/gamesmaster/tesco/woolieseverything else is piethe market sell fake gucci rifts it's a rebores rebore wembley market

jubilee park, big park bare turks/albanians jam there though with their dogs n sh*tthe shopping mall is the worst ever thoonly go in there for greggs/gamesmaster/tesco/woolieseverything else is piethe market sell fake gucci rifts it's a rebores rebore wembley market
true say edmonton is shithole, but it is what it is, Tottenham will be fixed up in a few years but I'm pretty sure Edmonton is a lost cause, but hey - rep where you stay maynehol' tite the Galliard Road heads (I know there's at least 3 of us here)

Rep your area, where your from, what you like about it, what you dont.Gives a good insight to where fellow Vipers are from, there could be a viper around the corner from you lolEnfield%20beast.jpg5.4% of the population is Black Caribbean (2005 estimates)We have one of the oldest markets in EnglandVictoria Line is our underground line361820012_7b41a4d146.jpgDaEndz.jpgUsed to be the spotv.gooderos(1).jpg----------------Now playing: Bennie Man, Feat MsThing - Dude
C/S

i'm around church street sidesbuilt a new kervan there recently it's not that full compared to the hertford road onedixy's near galliard brought me sick memoriesbut it's sh*t now, serving dogshit atmfes on bounces/country fried on hertford road>£1 pizzas are doing it now

i'm around church street sidesbuilt a new kervan there recently it's not that full compared to the hertford road onedixy's near galliard brought me sick memoriesbut it's sh*t now, serving dogshit atmfes on bounces/country fried on hertford road>£1 pizzas are doing it now
I went off fried chicken for years and when I started going back to places I clock how down hill things have went. Texas Fried Chicken used to have the nicest chicken, last time I went they serving some nasty small fries and chicken that has red meat. Dixy is always a hit and miss each time I go. FES is just okay.

I went off fried chicken for years and when I started going back to places I clock how down hill things have went. Texas Fried Chicken used to have the nicest chicken, last time I went they serving some nasty small fries and chicken that has red meat. Dixy is always a hit and miss each time I go. FES is just okay.
c/s the texas bitsh*t was banging but now you cant even get it without somalians blocking up the doorway

c/s the texas bitsh*t was banging but now you cant even get it without somalians blocking up the doorway
Texas opposite Edmonton Green shopping centre?If so, they did some banging wings. 6 wings and chips was me pretty much every time I went to Edmonton (before I started staying there).

Texas opposite Edmonton Green shopping centre?If so, they did some banging wings. 6 wings and chips was me pretty much every time I went to Edmonton (before I started staying there).
yhbig red signfell off nowadays

c/s everything saidbut hol tite no mention of favourites on church street the way they used to bring me down was immenseand in N18 King rooster i don't know if they still call it that now, they used to bless me with 1-2 wings extra every time

c/s everything saidbut hol tite no mention of favourites on church street the way they used to bring me down was immenseand in N18 King rooster i don't know if they still call it that now, they used to bless me with 1-2 wings extra every time
Used to go Rooster EVERY day at lunch. Ain't been on Sliver street for some time, only recently driving pass and see some new flats. For all i care, my road is opposite N13 and i rather go enfield town than shop in Eddy. Place is a joke, no matter how much they fix it up, its always going to be the same people.

LOL @ King Rooster. That is an absolute last resort.The wings are way more salty than they should be. True say though, when you're broke and you are hungry, not much choice.Any North man been to that West Indian on Silver Street by King Roosters? I got Jerk Chicken from there one time and it was alright, but I heard their Ox Tail is f*ck*ng sick.

LOL @ King Rooster. That is an absolute last resort.The wings are way more salty than they should be. True say though, when you're broke and you are hungry, not much choice.Any North man been to that West Indian on Silver Street by King Roosters? I got Jerk Chicken from there one time and it was alright, but I heard their Ox Tail is f*ck*ng sick.
I need to check these places out. Enfield peeps-what the Krispy Kreme store in the retail park saying?