I don't get it

Agony

Man Utd 08/09All CompetitionsGoalsRonaldo 9Berbatov 6 Rooney 5Fletcher 3Nani 2Vidic 2Giggs 2Tevez 2Carrick 2 Park 1Brown 1Rafael 1Welbeck 1 AssistsBerbatov 6Ronaldo 6 Rooney 4Giggs 4Nani 3Tevez 3 Evra 1O'shea 1Manucho 1 Why do some United fans(on here and other places) criticise Berbatov so much?

Let me show you example of the sh*t I'm talking about...

Originally Posted by RedThaiDevils#7 Nice 5-0 Win but things that were frustrating me.1st Half = Berbatov playing RW while Park was playing Lone striker.I mean, we got Berbatov for 30m expecting to see how he leads the line but at the moment he's dropping TOO DEEP trying to create chances and no one is converting them. The other thing is that ONCE he drops deep, after he makes the damn pass to the wide area or what so ever, he just lazes off the same spot instead of running to the box. I've been watching every match that he plays and this hasn't improved one bit. Okay, once in a while he makes a good touch or so and we go OOH... Ahh.... Berbatov. but hey that's not his purpose.To me I'd like to see the Tevez-Rooney combo that lead us to win the CL and the PL last season while Berbatov can ooze in. Not show his laziness every match.Oh by the way for the Tevez Slaggers. He had two assists for the 2 Ronaldo free kicks and why isn't Tevez not playing top form ? Try watching the whole match and you'd see Tevez more on the wing than near the box so Ronaldo can cut in and play a more striker role which imo. benefits Ronaldo but not Tevez.
Man actually tried to say Tevez getting fouled and winning a free-kick counts as an assist. SMH

Let me show you example of the sh*t I'm talking about...
Originally Posted by RedThaiDevils#7 Nice 5-0 Win but things that were frustrating me.1st Half = Berbatov playing RW while Park was playing Lone striker.I mean, we got Berbatov for 30m expecting to see how he leads the line but at the moment he's dropping TOO DEEP trying to create chances and no one is converting them. The other thing is that ONCE he drops deep, after he makes the damn pass to the wide area or what so ever, he just lazes off the same spot instead of running to the box. I've been watching every match that he plays and this hasn't improved one bit. Okay, once in a while he makes a good touch or so and we go OOH... Ahh.... Berbatov. but hey that's not his purpose.To me I'd like to see the Tevez-Rooney combo that lead us to win the CL and the PL last season while Berbatov can ooze in. Not show his laziness every match.Oh by the way for the Tevez Slaggers. He had two assists for the 2 Ronaldo free kicks and why isn't Tevez not playing top form ? Try watching the whole match and you'd see Tevez more on the wing than near the box so Ronaldo can cut in and play a more striker role which imo. benefits Ronaldo but not Tevez.
Man actually tried to say Tevez getting fouled and winning a free-kick counts as an assist. SMH
LOL Mans fully following them football manager rules.Berbs just needs to score one super sick goal and Man U fans will be off his case.

Same guy said this...

Originally Posted by RedThaiDevils#7 Why are some people slagging off Berbs when he's just played four games and yes in this match he actually found his feat and scored two goals. I mean you'd expect him to achieve a hattrick tonight but hey.. he's adjusting to a new system for god sake. At spurs he was always the main threat and was their main players. At United everyone's the main player so he has to settle in.

LOL @ That guy. Chatting wet about 2 Tevez assists. LMAOI cant really slew Berba cos hes still scoring but I'll try summarise why I slew him when i do...You know last season when everyone used to say he doesnt do anything against th big teams about Ronaldo????I used to switch because although he didnt score, he would do so much more and was often involved alot defensively.....(SO FAR) When Berba has been sh*t against Liverpool and Arsenal, he literally did f*ck ALL. When we needed him to perform he didnt, on either occasion...Ok he got an assist against Pool but that was 2 minutes in and he literally has done f*ck ALL for the other 178mins in those two games.But still, hes just too classy.

i bet hes from manchesterproper real fan

I've noticed besides the lazy thing people hate on him because he was hardly anyone's number1 transfer target,everyone wanted someone different and didn't see him as the player to take us to another level.He was my first choice though.
Thats true. Even now you still got fans crying because we didn't sign Hunterlaar or Benzema instead of Berbatov.

Same guy said this...
Originally Posted by RedThaiDevils#7 Why are some people slagging off Berbs when he's just played four games and yes in this match he actually found his feat and scored two goals. I mean you'd expect him to achieve a hattrick tonight but hey.. he's adjusting to a new system for god sake. At spurs he was always the main threat and was their main players. At United everyone's the main player so he has to settle in.
Not gonna lie, i've been staring at ur sig for the last 5 mins. The way how they cut straight through the heart of their defence is absolutely majestic, footballing art.and Totty where are those quotes from?