UK Cops Learn Gangsta Rap To Combat Crime

TF S4DK

UK police have been studying gangsta rap slang in hopes to quell a growing narcotics problem, specifically in the kingdom’s prisons.The decree was issued by concerned officials in the Ministry of Justice, as reports indicate that more than half of England and Wales’ prisoners are jailed on narcotic charges.Previously, officers were not versed in Hip-Hop slang, and dealers were able to conduct transactions freely in front of the police simply by using the coded language.Unfortunately with many officials now first being exposed to Hip-Hop as strictly a criminal element, visiting Hip-Hop stars are now experiencing high scrutiny and suspicion.Earlier this year Snoop Dogg successfully overturned a visa ban that prevented him from entering the country.The UK instituted the ban on the Long Beach, CA native on suspicion of his involvement in a brawl at London’s Heathrow Airport.In September, Busta Rhymes was denied entry into the UK for a scheduled charity concert to honor community volunteers.Officials detained Busta for 11 hours on the grounds that his previous criminal convictions in the United States made him a security threat.The issue was eventually taken before a high court judge who ruled the detention was unlawful and had the rapper immediately released. Just last week, R&B singer TQ was also denied entry into the UK.Even with these high profile problems, the Ministry of Justice plans to continue their experiment and will look to local authorities to use the information and modify it as they see fit. Reprinted below are the top gangsta rap “phrases” officers have been supplied with by the Ministry of Justice:Strap - gunFive 0 - policeCreps - sneakersBate - acting suspiciouslyShotter - drugs dealerGarms - designer clothesBurned - to receive bad quality drugsBlanks - drugs of bad, or poor qualityTravel agent - street drug dealerChamp - a drug user who will not reveal his source
SMH.

Guest Brother Mouzone
i duno who the f*ck teaches them their slangbut tbh all they need 2 do is read vip2
"Be on the lookout for a cageman fleeing westwards, under suspicion of inflicting epic fails on a tender guy...."
:lol:
sdf#df dsdfdgdfgfhf

i duno who the f*ck teaches them their slangbut tbh all they need 2 do is read vip2
"Be on the lookout for a cageman fleeing westwards, under suspicion of inflicting epic fails on a tender guy...."
sdf#df dsdfdgdfgfhf
Burned - to receive bad quality drugsBlanks - drugs of bad, or poor qualityTravel agent - street drug dealerChamp - a drug user who will not reveal his source
wtf
what i was thinking
police are so f*ck*ng stupid tho, how can i get searched, have a half oz in 8ths in my coat pocket and them not find it? U f*ck*ng STUPID CUNTS.

sdf#df dsdfdgdfgfhf
Burned - to receive bad quality drugsBlanks - drugs of bad, or poor qualityTravel agent - street drug dealerChamp - a drug user who will not reveal his source
wtf
what i was thinking
police are so f*ck*ng stupid tho, how can i get searched, have a half oz in 8ths in my coat pocket and them not find it? U f*ck*ng STUPID CUNTS.
lol something similar happened to my mate. He kept his benners in tictac packets, It was so bait because when the feds picked it up, you didnt hear the tictac shake, and he put it back in his pockets, I was just laughing.

Guest Ian Wright 8
:lol::lol:

Champ?lmfao
lol init.its f*ck*ng too funny everytime i see these kind of lists, like sum attempt at a slang translator...there is ALWAYS something wrong with them, so the people tryna understand never will get it properly if there's mistakes to add to the confusion.joke ting is, they think people wont just invent new words and slang wont evolve and change.