Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

Maths mandem

Add 1 to the power, and divide x by the new powerso the power is -1, add 1, it becomes 0.divide x by zero, u get 0 overall. correct me if i made a mistake

Add 1 to the power, and divide x by the new powerso the power is -1, add 1, it becomes 0.divide x by zero, u get 0 overall. correct me if i made a mistake
is wrong (in this case), superstition's explanation is correct

yeaaaaah lnx how could i forget that when ive been using it all day, safe. forgot that x^-1 was 1/x for a second. superstition , brukfoot or otherscan u explain why when u integrate 1/x u find ln | x | + cwhy is it the modulus of x, in the margins, rather than just x ?

Mathematical Jargon is so irrelevant. I love how they try and tie it in to the 'real world' and how the universe is made up of numbers.NO! Numbers were created by human beings and they was assigned as a language of it's own.Pointless.

The integral of 1/x --> ln | x | + kUsually taken as a given. The explanation is a bit longwinded.
You sure?He said X^-1, not 1/x though.Who can do Fourier Series expansions?

Smh.
lol didn't even clock that, two incorrect statements right there

The integral of 1/x --> ln | x | + kUsually taken as a given. The explanation is a bit longwinded.
You sure?He said X^-1, not 1/x though.
They are the same thing.
x^-2 = (x^-1)/-1Whats this then:The upper limits are x=1,x=3,y=1,y=3,z=0,z=3y+x???

They are the same thing.
x^-2 = (x^-1)/-1Whats this then:The upper limits are x=1,x=3,y=1,y=3,z=0,z=3y+x???
x^-2 = 1/x^2what you said in the highlighted red equates to x^-2 = -x^-1 which makes no sense

They are the same thing.
x^-2 = 1/x^2
Ok I get you.M/s = ms^-1Ahhh you learn it like that.Sqrt 4x = (4x)^1/2

x^-2 = 1/x^2what you said in the highlighted red equates to x^-2 = -x^-1 which makes no sense
I think he meant the integral of x^-2 is -1/x. Not that they're equivalent. He didn't make that clear though.