Rave Shopping

PopT

Where do use go to cop your garms for raving and another thing what shoes are use man wearing to raves cause i need to buy a pair
lol@ feeling out of touch coz ur living in thanet. just blend in man, reebok classics is u.
im comming back to london there tryna tell aman about shoes g

i can just be walking down the road and see some top and think yeah i like a bit of that and buy it not one placebut their is one sikh bruddas shop in the exchange in ilford man has set me up with some nice garmsits on the first floor go up the stairs first shop after the sweet shop on the left he was on the second floor but now he has moved to better place

rave shopping you know lol.i just buy clothes that are good for all uses, some obviously work better at more eventful occasions. but thats not to say i wouldnt rock some of the stuff i do at raves out elsewhere.its all about switchin up the garms u already have, make a a combo more appropriate for the occassion, whether thats raving or a night out round bars or even a meal in a restaurant.