Fuse Volume 1 - RJ & Stam Dan - Funky

ShowermanSamuel

Glad ur enjoying it..Tracklist....1.platinum - love shy (crazy cusions remix)2.Lady Baby (paleface remix)3.prempay 'n' dee ft.pearl - in the air4.dva ft. Alahna - im leaving5.crazy cusions ft.kyla - do you mind6.tadow - gimmie that 20087.hardhouse banton - sirens8.gfam ft.princess - frontline (rj special)9.dj oji ft una - nobody10.deliquent ft.kcat - i got you (delio'd cruz funky mix)11.fingaprint ft.young london - signed & sealed12.dj footloose ft.curtney d - so dangerous13.dj ng ft.baby katie - tell me14.dubplate malice - gabryelle rexif (rj special)15.crazy cusions ft.mc versitile - funky anthem16. NTL - that girl17.nb funky - dont do18.tadow - stressed out (carnival remix)19.dubplate wonder - the anthem20.seany b - stompa21.lil silva - power22.fingaprint - takeover (v.i.p)23.d malice - flawless24.footsteps - greenlight25.funky underground - funky underground

Hosting is mint.1 or 2 bits on there id play on our show, other then that you no where i stand with all this funky..Mixing was on point alsoBut you Stam Dan was on point with the hosting.. I dont even know what i was expecting to be fair before hand, but was refreshing to hear someone who wernt talking about shanks, gats and knocking man out!Salutes

Hosting is mint.1 or 2 bits on there id play on our show, other then that you no where i stand with all this funky..Mixing was on point alsoBut you Stam Dan was on point with the hosting.. I dont even know what i was expecting to be fair before hand, but was refreshing to hear someone who wernt talking about shanks, gats and knocking man out!Salutes
Knew alot of the playlist wasn't gonna be ur thing bro. But RJ can blend them beats so bless regardless.That's never been me fam, that's why I jammed on the old school ting while everyone else went to grime. I got a couple angry ones but they're not for public digestion really.Think I actually went hard on only two tunes on the whole CD, the rest is jus warm an easy how I like.Boost for the props tho.Book man for Circle then nuh!