Sign in to follow this  
burbs

FANZONE !!!

Now on a real, could u sh*t in Fanzone while man is chatting sh*t, touching you, laughing and dissing ur team while they are losing ???Few examples supplied...

said it numerous times don't know how some man don't get wrapped up'low pie and mash breath and spittle all in your face as your team concedes

The Arsenal Spurs one is legendary already.Best one though i have ever seen is either the Leeds Arsenal one, when Vidluka scored in last min to win the game 3-2 or, when we beat West Ham 4-3, the full one has been taken down unfortuantley, only got a clip, but still, lmao -My man went nuts though here -The Chelsea fan is sick on it as well, got a classic plainface off him...103hi03.jpg

i remember reading that one of the old villa ones went to stage schoolalways made me think its a bit fake since then, although i dont watch it everi wonder how much they get paid

Guest Sho' Evo

no waygetting up in my face is arms on a normal dayin an emotional situation,lol never thatsome of them are sick though

i wonder how much they get paid
They dont.I know a boy that did it for Preston, and the fat canary that did it for Spurs (the spurs fan i posted above)SKY fly you down, or pay for travel into their studios, stuff you full of complementary food, free booze for however long before you are due on air, and so on.Most of the boys who do it are drunk.

Arsenal/Spurs>>>>>Don't think I'd be able to stay calm. Especially when my team is losing and some random guy is doing the adebayor dance in front of me.

i wonder how much they get paid
They dont.I know a boy that did it for Preston, and the fat canary that did it for Spurs (the spurs fan i posted above)SKY fly you down, or pay for travel into their studios, stuff you full of complementary food, free booze for however long before you are due on air, and so on.Most of the boys who do it are drunk.
ah i guess thats quite sickwould be a laugh + sick experiencewouldnt want to do it every game that was on tv thoughdo the teams who are on BARE have the same fan every time? or do they rotate a couple?

do the teams who are on BARE have the same fan every time? or do they rotate a couple?
The bigger teams like us, pool, utd, chelsea, arsenal and yeah the teams who are on generally more, do have 2 or more fans, i know that we have the fat canary and Jamie Gascoigne (the guy who did the 4-4 game with arsenal).So i guess its kinda fair like that, tbh i always listen to fanzone if im in the house watching Sunday games, f*ck Andy Gray and that twat Clive Tyldesley....

do the teams who are on BARE have the same fan every time? or do they rotate a couple?
The bigger teams like us, pool, utd, chelsea, arsenal and yeah the teams who are on generally more, do have 2 or more fans, i know that we have the fat canary and Jamie Gascoigne (the guy who did the 4-4 game with arsenal).So i guess its kinda fair like that, tbh i always listen to fanzone if im in the house watching Sunday games, f*ck Andy Gray and that twat Clive Tyldesley....
When has Clive Tyldesley ever been a sky commentator?LOL @ the spurs arsenal one, i would most definately have rammed the microphone through his stomach had that been me in the gooners' situation

I don't like him too tuff either f*ck*ng arsenal scum, remember one time bout 4-5 years ago see him commentating wearing an arsenal tie and nearly threw up. I love andy gray tho, think they make a good combo.

I would swear way to much to be on this. And to have man all jumping in my face and sh*t...naaaah.