Ever Been Rejected?

Avon Barksdale

Think this happened to me earlierStill in a state of shock hopefully this is just a dream and i will wake up soon because boi how can one of her brejins tell me shes feeling me i put it on her and here i am now...lol @ thinking i wont catch a case over thisTryna take me for any thinkingthuglifeNot gonna lie i have turned down a feel gals in my time some i have been plain out raw to but boiNot sure if i should just tottally lock her off or just jam in the friend zone cuz i aint feeling to here her in a few weeks or months telling me she has got a manPerhaps this is my karma butwowbrb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this happened to me earlierStill in a state of shock hopefully this is just a dream and i will wake up soon because boi how can one of her brejins tell me shes feeling me i put it on her and here i am now...lol @ thinking i wont catch a case over thisTryna take me for any thinkingthuglifewowbrb
:D :D @topic..i just moved on

Guest DN Braund

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooru could move in slowly then work off her body language or whatever if need bebut tbh i dnt bother with chicks that dnt show an interest like that so id never jus move to a random

But she did show interest thats the thingDropped a couple hints here and theref*cking moving in slowly thats how you end up being the friend not going through that againI didnt pour my heart out either though can barely even remember what i saidMight just try move to one of her brejrins (immature but i feel like i have been falsely lead on)FFS

When you get to a point of realising your own self worth, rejections will be taken with how you see your standing.Low self worth = Getting rejected my force you to draw for the razor on the wrists.High self worth = Getting rejected will have you laughing in the girls face cos you offered to grace her with your presence and she didnt realise that that was akin to winning the lottery... twice

When you get to a point of realising your own self worth, rejections will be taken with how you see your standing.Low self worth = Getting rejected my force you to draw for the razor on the wrists.High self worth = Getting rejected will have you laughing in the girls face cos you offered to grace her with your presence and she didnt realise that that was akin to winning the lottery... twice
Co-sign with the might of Hercules...Rejection, is a f*ckin' MINOR, if you have an OUNCE of self-esteem. Like Gandalf said, it's all about how much you value yourself.For example, I'm talking to one lady in uni. Offered her my services, and she's wasn't on it. Now, a guy who doesn't have self-esteem, would probably stop talking to her, or at the very least, withdraw a lil'. Not me, I carry on like nothing happened & do the 'friend' thing because I know (And I told her), you will be PISSED when you find out what you missed on, because the 'I told you so' will be delivered in such a manner.Plus, I think rejection can contribute to your development as a person. I'm glad I haven't always got what I wanted, it's forced me to step my game up, allow remaining stagnant.And those who don't put themselves in positions unless they're 100% sure, f*ck that. You have to take chances sometimes. It's not about approaching everything like a business investment.

bruv some gyal try use u as a gauge they will give u a sniff n if u act on that too eagerly or are clearly not that guy they will boy ushe boyed u tbh gave u signs on purpose just to see how easy it would be to get u to move to her. hate bitches like thisgettin rejected when moving to sum stranger = nothinggettin rejected from a chick u know = pissed. just start moving to her friends. she will come flocking back when she sees u get bare girls true stores