Ever Been Rejected?

Avon Barksdale

bruv some gyal try use u as a gauge they will give u a sniff n if u act on that too eagerly or are clearly not that guy they will boy ushe boyed u tbh gave u signs on purpose just to see how easy it would be to get u to move to her. hate bitches like thisgettin rejected when moving to sum stranger = nothinggettin rejected from a chick u know = pissed. just start moving to her friends. she will come flocking back when she sees u get bare girls true stores
JCV knows the deal.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get to a point of realising your own self worth, rejections will be taken with how you see your standing.Low self worth = Getting rejected my force you to draw for the razor on the wrists.High self worth = Getting rejected will have you laughing in the girls face cos you offered to grace her with your presence and she didnt realise that that was akin to winning the lottery... twice
Co-sign with the might of Hercules...Rejection, is a f*ckin' MINOR, if you have an OUNCE of self-esteem. Like Gandalf said, it's all about how much you value yourself.For example, I'm talking to one lady in uni. Offered her my services, and she's wasn't on it. Now, a guy who doesn't have self-esteem, would probably stop talking to her, or at the very least, withdraw a lil'. Not me, I carry on like nothing happened & do the 'friend' thing because I know (And I told her), you will be PISSED when you find out what you missed on, because the 'I told you so' will be delivered in such a manner.Plus, I think rejection can contribute to your development as a person. I'm glad I haven't always got what I wanted, it's forced me to step my game up, allow remaining stagnant.And those who don't put themselves in positions unless they're 100% sure, f*ck that. You have to take chances sometimes. It's not about approaching everything like a business investment.
for some reason this sounds mad moist lol lol lol.

When you get to a point of realising your own self worth, rejections will be taken with how you see your standing.Low self worth = Getting rejected my force you to draw for the razor on the wrists.High self worth = Getting rejected will have you laughing in the girls face cos you offered to grace her with your presence and she didnt realise that that was akin to winning the lottery... twice
Co-sign with the might of Hercules...Rejection, is a f*ckin' MINOR, if you have an OUNCE of self-esteem. Like Gandalf said, it's all about how much you value yourself.For example, I'm talking to one lady in uni. Offered her my services, and she's wasn't on it. Now, a guy who doesn't have self-esteem, would probably stop talking to her, or at the very least, withdraw a lil'. Not me, I carry on like nothing happened & do the 'friend' thing because I know (And I told her), you will be PISSED when you find out what you missed on, because the 'I told you so' will be delivered in such a manner.Plus, I think rejection can contribute to your development as a person. I'm glad I haven't always got what I wanted, it's forced me to step my game up, allow remaining stagnant.And those who don't put themselves in positions unless they're 100% sure, f*ck that. You have to take chances sometimes. It's not about approaching everything like a business investment.
I'm so arrogant in situations like this it's a joke.boom bang "It's your loss babes" gangI'm not arrogant though, I literally am that guy.
bruv some gyal try use u as a gauge they will give u a sniff n if u act on that too eagerly or are clearly not that guy they will boy ushe boyed u tbh gave u signs on purpose just to see how easy it would be to get u to move to her. hate bitches like thisgettin rejected when moving to sum stranger = nothinggettin rejected from a chick u know = pissed. just start moving to her friends. she will come flocking back when she sees u get bare girls true stores
Rejection is Noting to an old skool Gobviously man cant be ebery gyals cup of tea ,just most gyalsand as my friend infa red said"95% of girls think that im handsome, the other 5% i dont care for them, cuz there either butterz or lesbian"

Got rejected today actually.Thought some woman on the tube was eyeing me up.Was both standing in fairly close proximity (rammed at rushour) to each other.Caught her eye, she looked down, touched her hair and grinned.I thought BRAP UP IN THAT GASH, she tried to reposition and stumbled onto me, so I said "If you wanted to get my attention you could have just said Hi".The way I felt on a high when I said that. EVERYONE heard it.She shot me a look like i'd just said "YOU FAT c*nt".Total disbelief to be honest. Didnt last long though, saw another on the train on the way home who made a point of sitting right next to me even though the tube was fairly empty. Got talking. Sherelle will be expecting a call soon 2bh.

Got rejected today actually.Thought some woman on the tube was eyeing me up.Was both standing in fairly close proximity (rammed at rushour) to each other.Caught her eye, she looked down, touched her hair and grinned.I thought BRAP UP IN THAT GASH, she tried to reposition and stumbled onto me, so I said "If you wanted to get my attention you could have just said Hi".The way I felt on a high when I said that. EVERYONE heard it.She shot me a look like i'd just said "YOU FAT c*nt".Total disbelief to be honest. Didnt last long though, saw another on the train on the way home who made a point of sitting right next to me even though the tube was fairly empty. Got talking. Sherelle will be expecting a call soon 2bh.
Sounds like she WAS on it, but you embaressed the woman in public. BIG MISTAKE

I'm so arrogant in situations like this it's a joke.boom bang "It's your loss babes" gangI'm not arrogant though, I literally am that guy.
This is EXACTLY the attitude I have lol.
If you truly are on point in general, as a MAN, it is imperative you carry this mantra.
For real... BMC, I used to be like you are, let them come to me. Cos I'm THAT guy I thought nah I'm not wasting my time.I came to the realization that I attract lunatics who waste my time and money.I now seek out the ones I want and actually pie the ones who approach me - Unless they're over buff of course.

This is EXACTLY the attitude I have lol.
If you truly are on point in general, as a MAN, it is imperative you carry this mantra.
Dont get it twidded. I literally am that girl (so ive been told) (by myself)

Guest DN Braund
not at all, never put myself in a postion where im not 100% on the outcome
lol my man is a business man but is not willing to take risks...might as well get a full time job bro! nah jokesto answer the questionyes....yes I have
i divorce business from pleasure n neither ever mixbut tbh business wise i dnt take that many risks anywaysbut my business n life are acted out differently

I have been rejected and when it happened, I just faked some tears and gave some sob story about how no one wanted me and it changed the whole scenario.. Done this a few times.It ain't worth me feeling bad, the key is to make them feel bad. Works every time :D
what kind of self respecting man would put themselves down just to get a sympathy girlnever me!
rejection and rape go hand in hand
LOOL bars

Last time was Incognito @ Scala (Circle Room).You know the ones where the girl makes it her mission to look and back up inch by inch, then when you connect with her like a sea monkey, you skank in tandem for about 3 seconds, then she does that bop to the side.*shakes head*Ended up getting on her friend who had a much better body, but that's beside the point.