Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

grime Wiley - The second phaze

am i the only 1 who thinks this is one of the sickest grime cds 2 come out? instrumentals are so on point and some hard lyrics on thisthis was wileys answer to boy in the corner imowhy doesn't it get the recognition it deserves?Discuss

8.5/10 when I'm ere.Best CD Wiley's released for sure.Only grime CD's which are better in my opinion are 2000&Life, Simply The Best, Axiom, Boy In The Corner, Young Dot's first one,

lol i swear when this came out everyone was like ' very average 'some people gettin caught up in the nostalgiastill, wiley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>edit: i just saw the tracklist, it was big, but because it was delayed so much everyone had RINSED all the good tunes by the time it cam out e.g gangsterz, saw it comin, eskiboy, grim, johnny was a badboy

i swear theres 2 versions of stormy weather...has ne1 got the original one...been lookin 4 it ages!!!??
Dont think there is you knowTheres one of Wiley/Riko/Trim though if thats what ya talkin about?

"johnny was a badboy" was too much

i swear theres 2 versions of stormy weather...has ne1 got the original one...been lookin 4 it ages!!!??
might be on the second phaze promoill check later that also has some SICK tunes on it that werent on the final release@ joel c did that ever come out on any cd? i just remember hearing it on kiss ages ago

might be on the second phaze promoill check later that also has some SICK tunes on it that werent on the final release@ joel c did that ever come out on any cd? i just remember hearing it on kiss ages ago
Yeah mate, came out on Riko's CD, ill up it if you/anyone wants the track?

yeah safe

yeah safe

Guest WAVESURFER
lol i swear when this came out everyone was like ' very average 'some people gettin caught up in the nostalgiastill, wiley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>edit: i just saw the tracklist, it was big, but because it was delayed so much everyone had RINSED all the good tunes by the time it cam out e.g gangsterz, saw it comin, eskiboy, grim, johnny was a badboy
Yeah, that was why it got such a lukewarm response.Plus, I think a lot of people at the time just saw it as a mixtape kinda thing, cause it came out on Boy Better Know & wasn't in HMV etc.But yeah, it's a good album.