Wiley - The second phaze

Alejandro Sosa

lol i swear when this came out everyone was like ' very average 'some people gettin caught up in the nostalgiastill, wiley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>edit: i just saw the tracklist, it was big, but because it was delayed so much everyone had RINSED all the good tunes by the time it cam out e.g gangsterz, saw it comin, eskiboy, grim, johnny was a badboy

"johnny was a badboy" was too much

i swear theres 2 versions of stormy weather...has ne1 got the original one...been lookin 4 it ages!!!??
might be on the second phaze promoill check later that also has some SICK tunes on it that werent on the final release@ joel c did that ever come out on any cd? i just remember hearing it on kiss ages ago

i swear theres 2 versions of stormy weather...has ne1 got the original one...been lookin 4 it ages!!!??
might be on the second phaze promoill check later that also has some SICK tunes on it that werent on the final release@ joel c did that ever come out on any cd? i just remember hearing it on kiss ages ago
Yeah mate, came out on Riko's CD, ill up it if you/anyone wants the track?

yeah safe

yeah safe

Guest WAVESURFER
lol i swear when this came out everyone was like ' very average 'some people gettin caught up in the nostalgiastill, wiley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>edit: i just saw the tracklist, it was big, but because it was delayed so much everyone had RINSED all the good tunes by the time it cam out e.g gangsterz, saw it comin, eskiboy, grim, johnny was a badboy
Yeah, that was why it got such a lukewarm response.Plus, I think a lot of people at the time just saw it as a mixtape kinda thing, cause it came out on Boy Better Know & wasn't in HMV etc.But yeah, it's a good album.